2021 Week 16 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 23, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I didn't even realize the Cowboys played on sunday night and I got tickets for the new Matrix movie at that same time so it will be the first game I miss entirely this year. I'll miss the division celebration, but it's ok. All I want is a win in the play-offs so we're good.

Tonight it's 49ers vs. Titans and it sounds very interesting on paper. I hope to catch the second half as work has been crazy this week...

Lots of playoff scenarios on Christmas week. Feels kind of late but then I remembered there's one more game this year...

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

With the Eagles having a Tuesday night game and Christmas insanity I didn't even realize that there was a game tonight until earlier this afternoon. I haven't even looked at this weekend's matchups yet. I just know that the Eagles play the Giants and Sirianni has COVID. Sports are weird these days...

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Merry Christma, Dawk, Chump, Kurt...and whoever else reads this.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Merry Christmas, everyone!

TJ likes this.
  5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

Eagles win in an ugly 24 point victory and the Vikings lose. Eagles now in control of a wild card position. They control their own fate. After the awful first half of the season it's a really good job by Sirianni to get them here.

7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Wow, that was almost a happy Eagles fan. Those are pretty rare to find in the wilderness. Give it time.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I missed my team's first fifty-burger since Super bowl 27 (that was 29 years ago) because of the new Matrix movie but at least I enjoyed it a lot!

I'll try to catch a replay later via gamepass. That should've bee a beauty to watch.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

That was sixty full minutes of the Cowboys shoveling dirt on Washington's grave.

TJ likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I even saw a clip of the Redsk.....I mean, Washington players fighting among themselves in the benches. Man, that was great.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There's a scenario in which the Cowboys and Eagles play two weeks in a row: Week 18 and wild card weekend. Like in 2009 when we had our first playoff win in 14 years at the time...

Not sure we'be so lucky this time...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

One of the all-time low moments for Eagles fans. McNabb with the stupid air guitar coming out of the tunnel was so cringe. I knew we were toast right then and there.

TJ likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And here comes Jalen Hurts through the tunnel!! Is he.....is he air drumming?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

TJ likes this.