2022 Week 14 discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 8, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So week 14 already...time sure flies by.

Cowboys opened as 17-pt favorite against the Texans and you know what? Yeah...go ahead, why not? We scored 54 on the Colts, we might score 70 on the Texans. 10 bucks on Cowboys -17 in what probably is the craziest bet I ever made already XD.

With 6 teams on a bye this late in the sason I'm even more glad that I quit fantasy football. Imagine having a playoff game or last week of the sason and half your team is on bye. I got out just on time.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not a great weekend of matchups. I'll be watching:

Eagles at Giants - The Giants always play the Eagles tough but I'm hoping that Hurts has a chip on his shoulder since Daboll was the OC at Alabama who benched him for Tua.
    Bucs at 49ers - It will be interesting to see what Purdy can do with the 49ers offense. I'm going to have to root for Brady & Co.
    Dolphins at Chargers - I'll probably watch the first half of this one. Should be a lot of offense.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sooner or later I'll stop stopping watching games that seem "out of reach". This season in particular it seems like it happened 5 times...a game seems over, I turn off the TV and go to sleep, and wake up to find out that the team that was losing won. I hate missing these turnarounds and this season seems like it's having a record number of them. In this particular case, the Rams seemed so lost that I was even bored at the end and turned it off...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

I usually need to wake up at 4:30am on Fridays so I don't normally even turn on the beginning of TNF, especially since it's on Amazon. There's no way I would have watched that whole game even if I was up any way.

TJ likes this.
  5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Losing to the freakin' Texans as 17-pt favorites and after scoring 800 points the previous 6 games would be the most Cowboys thing ever.

I'll never learn...

7. DawkinsINT

Damn...I really thought the Texans might win for a minute there. Great day for the Eagles otherwise. They dominate the Giants and the Vikings lose.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

10-3 and I feel line thr season is over. We're losing to Brady and the Bucs in round 1 anyway, so what's the point?

I'm starting to think Dak doesn't have "IT".

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Today the Cowboys signed T.Y. Hilton, a.k.a. cheaper, healthier and less crazy OBJ and I'm glad.

DawkinsINT likes this.