2022 Week 16 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Dec 24, 2022.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've been all week in the hospital. I'm fine, my girlfriend/roommate or wife (as far as the hospital knows) got admited with a serious problem with her diabetes. She left the ICU today so it's a happy christmas given the circumstances...

Happy Holidays, guys...and go Cowboys.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Glad to hear she’s ok, TJ. I have had family here since Thursday so it’s kept me busy.

The Cowboys converting that 3rd & 30 really bugs me. I pretty much feel that the Eagles beat themselves so I’m not worried about meeting Dallas in the playoffs.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm trying to look back but this might very well be the first time in 30 years that I don't watch a single minute of live football. I just watched the Cowboys highlights. That 3rd and 30 was clutch. We're not used to that around here...

There will be no round 3, Dawk. We're losing to Tampa in the Wild Card Round. I've seen this way too many times...good season split, though!! Hopefully we can have our starters in both games next year!! :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't see you guys losing to Tampa. They look awful. It was definitely a fun game though.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So I guess this is a matter of whose reverse jinx is the strongest, uh? XD

I've seen them have amazing regular seasons just to fall apart in the playoffs. 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2021...it always ends the same way... maybe if I don't expect anything, I'll actually feel something...

And people still say Cowboys fans are "spoiled"...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Hope all is well, Teej.

BRING ON DEM COWBOYS!!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Thanks, guys...all is well now. We're celebrating Christmas next saturday, since we missed it last week. She fell asleep and then I watched a Harry Potter marathon in the horrible hospital TV.

I don't believe in this Cowboys team. Perhaps I read too much Cowboys social media, perhaps I'm just tired of the disappointment. I totally expect us to lose in Tampa in round 1. We're like 0-8 all-time vs Brady FFS.

DawkinsINT likes this.