2023 Divisional Week

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Jan 16, 2024.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

People are comparing the Mahomes - Allen rivalry with Brady - Manning 20 years ago. I wonder if Josh Allen has a brother because it doesn't seem like he's beating Mahomes any time soon. Ohh...Burrow is Big Ben in this analogy, but without the r@ping and all that...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Someone pointed out earlier today that I think nailed it....

The Bills are the 76ers of the NFL.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The media when Josh Allen loses in the playoffs // The media when Dak Prescott losses in the playoffs.

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dak beat still peak Russell Wilson and Tom Brady.[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

Neither QB plays defense so the opponents QB doesn't matter as much as the numbers each put up. Allen has been much better statistically in the postseason.

Allen has been better in the postseason than regular season. His Rating goes from 92.9 in regular season to 100.0 in the postseason. His TD/INT is 21/4 in postseason.

Dak's rating goes from 99 in regular season down to 91.8 in postseason. His postseason TD/INT is 14/7.

I think it's pretty clear that Allen has been better in the postseason.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But not by a lot, and that pretty much is my whole point.

This concludes my "Josh Allen is overrated...just like Dak" TED Talk.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Dolphins and Fangio are parting ways. Rumor is that he likely will become the Eagles new DC. He's far better than Desai or Patricia, but I was really hoping for Rivera as our DC.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Chargers are hiring Jim Harbaugh to be their next Head Coach. Can't wait to see what he does with Herbert. Remember he made a Super Bowl with Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick at QB which I think is insane (and almost won it).

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Damn. Fangio has been McCarthy's kryptonite in the past few years. Back in 2021 the Cowboys were on a roll and Fangio's defense with the Broncos stopped it cold. Then he did it again this year with Miami. I don't like this at all...

DawkinsINT likes this.