2023 Week 15

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 14, 2023.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Four more weeks and this is over!! Grab your playoff berths before they run out!! There are plenty, though...

Tonight we get Chargers vs. Raiders and without Justin Herbert, what's the point? I layed the points and picked Raiders -3 when I heard the Herbert news but then I realized I just bet on a team that lost 3-0 last week. Should've stayed away.

Cowboys are 2-pt underdogs in Buffalo. Uh...thank you? Give me the Cowboys moneyline and I won't look back. Too bad we're missing Diggs covering Diggs (Trevon covering Steffon)...I was looking forward to it back when the schedule came out. By the way, Cowboys clinch the playoffs with a win. No pressure.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I love it when an impulsive plan works out.

Hey, remember when we thought Kellen Moore was a genius and Dak was the problem? That's why I'm working on a data site and not in an NFL front office. I know absolutely nothing.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What a strange season this has been. Raiders were shut out last week by the Vikings and then put up 62 pts on the Chargers last night..crazy.

Tomorrow is going to be a full day of Christmas shopping due to my yearly procrastination, so I probably won't watch any Saturady games.

On Sunday I'll be watching Jets-Dolphins with my Fins fan friend for the early game.

For the afternoon game I will be a Bills fan hoping they can hand the Cowboys a loss. I think the Cowboys will probably win though.

The Eagles go to Seattle for Monday night. I'm still pissed that it was moved out from a convenient (for me) Sunday afternoon slot. I expect Geno Smith to throw it all over us. Hopefully we can win in a shootout. I hate games in Seattle because we never win there. I'm really afraid to hear what Philly sports talk will be about on Tuesday should the Eagles lose their 3rd straight. There are already some that want Sirianni fired. Fun.

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I completely missed the fact that there are satuday games. It's my mom's birthday so I'll miss them.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

Happy Birthday, Momma Teej!

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

7. DawkinsINT

All hell has exploded with the Eagles the last 2 days. Slay has surgery and will be out for a while, Hurts has been sick and questionable for tomorrow, and Desai has been removed as Eagles DC.

Matt Patricia will take over as DC and this screams of panic move. A change needed to be made but to do it the day before a game is strange timing. I don't like Patricia at all. I was hoping that Desai would improve as the season progressed. This is not good.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Usually I hate complaining about the referees. Most of the time they screw up both ways. But this is an absolute robbery going on in Buffalo right now.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can't blame the refs anymore.

Just when you start believing.....

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

The way the Bills have run all over the Cowboys is shocking. I never would have expected this type of physical domination on both sides of the ball.

TJ likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dak Prescott's MVP candidacy. RIP
    Dec. 10th 2023 - Dec. 17 2023

What a run it was.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's clear now that if we want to make any noise in the playoffs, we need the 1 seed. The 2 seed almost guarantee us a place in the NFC Championship game, which would be nice...

This is a completely different team on the road.

Rooting very hard for the Seahawks tonight.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. DawkinsINT

I honestly have no idea how to feel about the Eagles chances tonight, even if Hurts does play. It's so strange for a 10-3 team to be in such turmoil.

TJ likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

Disgusting loss for he Eagles last night. Right now they are at best an average team. Having zero to do with him being sick, Hurts has been bad. His decision making is head scratching at times. He and this entire offense really miss Shane Steichen. Brian Johnson is very close with the Hurts family and my fear is that they do not replace him with a new OC.

At least I no longer have to be worried about playoff seedings or who they will face. This team has zero chance to win it all.

Final Gauntlet Results 3-3
    1. vs Cowboys W (1-0)
    2. at Chiefs W (2-0)
    3. vs Bills W (3-0)
    4. vs 49ers L that felt like 3 L's (3-1)
    5. at Cowboys L
    6. at Seahawks L

TJ likes this.
  15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Man, that was brutal...but nice lol. We still need one more Eagles loss, hopefully against the Giants, and win out of course, for the division and the 2 seed. With games against Miami (on the road) and Detroit, it sounds pretty difficult...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  16. DawkinsINT

I want the Eagles to win out to block the Cowboys from getting the #2 seed more than I think it would help the Eagles get to the SB. I hate how the 49ers have made SB aspirations pointless.

TJ likes this.