2023 Week 16

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 21, 2023.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Games on thursday, saturday, sunday and monday. Why not another friday? Own the whole week like all other sports xD.

Tonight we have Rams vs. Saints...it will probably be boring, maybe I won't watch.

Cowboys play in Miami on sunday as underdogs again and this time my confidence is low so maybe I'll stay away. Here's hoping for an Eagles loss against the Giants on monday. That would be a good Christmas gift. I don't think the Cowboys win this one.

Merry christmas, Chcuk and Chump!! Have a great weekend.

SportsChump and DawkinsINT like this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have no real interest in tonight's game. I probably won't watch any of it. Saturday I'll be preparing for Christmas and probably last minute shopping. Not sure I'll watch either of those either.

We are hosting Christmas Eve but will definitely have football on in the background for the early games, especially Lions-Vikings. Go Vikes! We will watch Cowboys-Dolphins with volume. It's a real interesting game for both teams. I think we may learn a lot about both. I'm sure I won't watch Pats-Broncos.

On Christmas Day, I really hope the Eagles make quick work of the Giants and give me at least a tad bit of confidence that they can turn things around.

Ravens-49ers should be a real good one. If the 49ers blow them out too we might as well just end the season.

Merry Christmas, guys! :)

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Today the Cowboys started practice in the outside field, a little rain came, and then quickly moved to the inside facility...and that is why we can't win on the road (rolls eyes).

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know what Micah Parsons said or did but he hasn't got a holding call since october and opposing OLs have caught on. He got held literally on every play yesterday and not a single flag was thrown. He then stood too close to Tua and got flagged for roughing the passer.

I don't care, Micah...Just apologize or something. This is ridiculous.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

That was an entertaining game. The officials didn't call a lot of penalties but the ones they did seemed very big. I'm sure the Eagles will end up getting upset so it takes away from being happy about the Cowboys.

TJ likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Philly sports radio is all doom and gloom after yesterday's ugly victory over the Giants. It's so weird to be 11-4 and everyone complaining.

Thank you, Ravens! That's the Brock Purdy I was hoping to see this season.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Turns out that fumble in the 1-yard line last sunday and falling 6 yards short in Philly a few weeks ago are the difference between having the 1 seed and the 5 seed. Fantastic.

DawkinsINT likes this.