2024 NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by DawkinsINT, Apr 23, 2024.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Trust me…I’m well aware.

2. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

At some point I thought we were going to forfeit the game because we didn't have 5 healthy players...oh, well...I wish I got interested sooner, but this modern basketball is unwatchable for me. I tried...I really tried.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Oh man...can't believe the Pacers choked away the game last night. Against a team like the Celtics you can not afford to blow chances like that. Dammit.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Pacers ended up being swept by the Celtics. I don't know...I feel like the Knicks could've won one or two had they stayed healthy. Rooting for the Mavs in the Finals just because doing it for Boston feels too easy.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I will 100% be rooting against the Celtics.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! We're back!! Yay!!

Celtics won the NBA Finals and proclaimed themselves world champions and people on social media are not having it.

(Insert gif of Michael Scott hitting the table saying THANK YOU!!!).

Look. I love american sports. I really do. They're the best. But the only one where I'm ready to concede you're world champions is in football. The american one, that only 3 other countries play. The NBA Champion should play the Euro League Champion for the right to be called "world champion". After your national team lost the gold medal in 2004, you lost that right.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

Celts were the best team all year and were dominant in the playoffs. I'm glad I didn't watch any of their title run.

TJ likes this.