4th Of July Weekend News And Notes From New Orleans

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Jul 5, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Much like the unseasonably “cool” weather that has invaded much of Louisiana and the deep south just in time for the holliday weekend, news blurbs from around the NFL have begun to chill. Unless your team’s most dangerous skill player has been squarely in the midst of a franchise tag dispute, the quiet season between the final slate of organized team activities and the opening of training camps across the league has descended upon us Football fans. However, since the word “quiet” has absolutely no correlation whatsoever with New Orleans in general, here are some updates from the Big Easy.. About That Franchise Tag Thing… […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

The contract that was reported to have been offered to Jimmy is a fair one. Right around 10 million a year. But he will probably wait until the 15th. I hope Devery is able to retire as a Saint. If Greer is able to come back from that nasty injury I hope the Saints will give him a look. He would make a good 3rd or 4th corner. And I like the idea of Sherman trying to grab on and hold Cooks as he speeds by him like he was standing still. 20 days, I think, until training camp.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

today's winner of the internet...tony gonzalez

4. Buck Fenson

yep. he quit playing for the Failclowns.

5. spstromain

spstromain Starter

with graham, watson and hill...i like our group of tighty wideys

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Buck Fenson

I like Hill. He has impressed me with his limited play. Kinda reminds me of Thomas when we was on the Super Bowl run.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

8. Buck Fenson

why post about that crappy city in the Saints section.

9. spstromain

spstromain Starter