A Great Idea For The Member Awards From Misfitz...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Feb 13, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like the idea...don't like the "title belt" part...I like Sweets' suggestion of the Super Bowl Trophies in place of the "title belt."

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

well it wasnt meant to be like a literal title belt it was supposed to be like when someone has a title belt they hold on to it and then people try to take it from them that why it gets past around to the best at the time and we dont have millions of logos on the site just the one that goes to the best the month before

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I like this idea alot.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Don't know how hard it would be to find but maybe a "Heisman" for the NCAA poster of the month?

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It doesn't have to be title belts, it can be whatever. The idea is like a title belt though where you get to wear it until someone else is voted the award winner.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be cool...I think a thread with the history of the awards should be created (and locked) just so people can see it. SRW, do you have history of ALL the awards that you could list the history of every award on GIF from the Hall of Fame to the MOntana all the way to the Pimp, McNabb, Mangenius...?

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Me too. It reminds me of that time many moons ago that I spent all my time here :icon_sad:

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I miss those times!!!! :cry:

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I love the idea. I liked the awards feature a lot, it was removed when I was still new-ish, so yeah I'd love the chance to win one of those snitches again, and I like the idea of one person having each at a time.

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I hear ya, buddies :icon_cheesygrin:

If it doesn't heck up the site, I'm all for it

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Let me tell you something brothers, you will need to kill me to get my title. OOOOOOOOHH YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I think it's a cool idea!