A Minnesota Columnist Says Vikings Should Trade RB Adrian Peterson

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by Sportsguy, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

We've seen a few regrettable columns written about Adrian Peterson in the wake of his son passing away. We read another regrettable Peterson column Thursday, but it had nothing to do with his private life.

Source: NFL.com

Sportsguy's Take: The Vikings would be crazy to trade Peterson in my opinion. He is the face of that franchise right now

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

A Minnesota Columnist Says Vikings Should Trade RB Adrian Vikings

I'll give you 50 players off the Steelers roster...keeping Roethlisberger, Brown and Jarvis Jones...for Peterson and I'll give you a 2014 draft clbutt. Lol.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Re: A Minnesota Columnist Says Vikings Should Trade RB Adrian Vikings

Has a.p. Changed his last name to "Vikings"?

That would be awkward if he WAS traded to a new team

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Dibs....and you could even throw in Brett Favre, Vince Young and JaWalrus. I'd bite the bullet.

Yes.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Columnist aren't the brightest of people all the time.

6. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I don't disagree with the columnist, provided Josh Freeman doesn't turn them around before the deadline.

The team doesn't have a lot of bright points going forward, and AP is 28 now (a fact I alluded to in Fact or Fiction). He's got a lot of mileage. It would be the right thing for the team going forward to get the king's ransom they would from at least 29 of the other teams and just finally actually TRULY rebuild (they've kind of been treadmilling for years, honestly). Not only that, but they'd honestly be doing right by AP. This guy deserves a chance to contend/win before his legs go out on him, and I just don't see that happening with the Vikings.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

If they could pull off a Herschel walker type of deal, then i would have no problem with them doing it. The Vikings are really going nowhere until they rebuild the rest of their team and find a qb. Running backs dont win super bowls