A-Rod's Wife Files For Divorce

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TJ, Jul 7, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is she tired of him hanging out with strippers finally?

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I bet she takes alot of money with her.

4. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

That's a given...

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

He could have pretty much any woman he wants and he picks Madonna? She's a freaking senior citizen. What a goober.

The sad part is all of this is happening only 2 months after the birth of their second daughter.

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

i thought that gapped tooth tramp was married to some crapty movie director.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Some how I really doubt that A-rod and Madonna are lovers, yet the Mrs runs to Lenny Kravitz and says nothing is going on, why would anyone believe her and not A-rod now?

At least he had the brains to draw up a pre-nup a month before they were married.

8. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

she'll get hers and he'll be free to run aroind all of new york. probably worth the price.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Eddie Murphy said it best..... "All you got to do is look good and suck your man's rod."
    I hope his dumb butt has a good prenup. Oh wait he's a yankee. I hope the snitch takes half.

10. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

not sure why you would file divorce papers on A Rod. he makes soo mch money

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Uh...I think that's exactly why...so she can get half his money...

12. Sportsguy

good point. but if you were married to him you would get all his money

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They had a pre-nup people, she probably won't get half...but anything is better then 90% of the population anyway..lol

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I didn't know about the pre-nup...but if he was the one who cheated, then what happens?

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You'd have to look at the pre-nup but unless she has pictures, it's a she said/he said situation, my guess is she'll take her money and the kids will get a crap load of child support to keep them in the style they are accustomed to and he'll probably keep more then half of his money.

I just find it hilarious that she felt the need to run to Lenny Kravitz for consolation...hmmmmm

16. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

The lawyers will try to void the pre-nup based on his infidelity.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

like I said though it depends on what exactly is on the pre-nup....but how do you prove infidelity, she better have some really strong proof...

18. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

I'll file this in the olllllllll WHO GIVES A CRAP folder.

The Yanks are 8.5 out at the all star break (almost).
    Steinbrenner better tighten the reigns or theyre gonna have bigger problems than the old 'who's a-rod freaking now?' saga.

19. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

20. Sportsguy

o please o please stop talking about the yankees!!! your a red sox fan!! you have not even half of the world series championships as we do. you guys just have a better pitching staff the past few years