Actor Rob Lowe Tweets Colts QB Peyton Manning Will Retire

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 18, 2012.

1. If Twitter is where rumors get started, actor Rob Lowe ignited a firestorm among Colts fans Wednesday by suggesting quarterback Peyton Manning was primed to announce his retirement. The "Parks and Recreation" star tweeted Wednesday afternoon, "Hearing my fave, #18 Peyton Manning will not return to #NFL. Wow." After some questioning responses, Lowe tried to reassure fans, tweeting, "#Colts fans, let's hope my info is wrong. Don't like being wrong, but this time... I'm hoping #NFL #Manning". Lowe has been a longtime Colts fans and has come to Indianapolis for games in the past. Colts punter Pat McAfee responded to the speculation on Twitter, writing simply, "Stop it." A publicist for Lowe confirmed to RTV6 that the actor did post the tweets.

Source: WRTV Indianapolis‎

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  2. Doesn't mean squat, but............

[​IMG]

3. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

What is Rob Lowe doing to that childs boob?

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

on a related note, rob lowe has a movie premiering on cable this weekend ................... just sayin'

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Oh, I always go to Rob Lowe for my sports news. After GIF, of course.

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes friends with irsay

would be funny if rob lowe broke the biggest story in footballs recent history

LIT ERALLY the biggest football news ive heard in a while

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really hope he doesent would like to see him play for atleast one more year

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Even if he does play for one more year, it won't be the Manning we're used to seeing. You don't just miss a whole season then come back in Hall of Fame form.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Maybe but it is peyton manning it wouldent totally shock me if he did play well

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he couldnt even play well after getting his knee scoped, i doubt neck surgery is going to be kind to him