Adalius Thomas Undergo A Out-patient Procedure?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Direct Link

Adalius Thomas: The free agent linebacker is expected to decide later on Friday on where he will visit first on what is expected to be a short list of suitors. San Francisco, which could offer Thomas in excess of $20 million in guaranteed money, and New England are among the top teams on Thomas' list, agent Bus Cook said Friday.

"Those are the possibilities," said Cook, who was waiting for Thomas to undergo a brief out-patient surgery on Friday before talking to Thomas about possible visits. Cook didn't know the exact nature of the procedure, but said that it wasn't expected to keep Thomas from traveling. -- Jason Cole

What the hell is this all about??? anyone???

2. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Your guess is as good as mine, Sweets. :shock:

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Dumbasses on .com are so wrapped up in this crap they don't even know that Thomas isn't even in Calif. yet...I posted this over there too and no one has commented on it...can't see the forest only the tree...lol

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Is he still in Baltimore?

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Dawk, I'm not sure but I believe he isn't even expected here until tomorrow, but I'd love to find out about this surgery...how ever small it is.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

One of my 49er friends told me earlier today that he was in Frisco. I was just wondering if there was any official word from Thomas and his people as to where he was today.

7. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

A Radio Station speculated about both Clements and Thomas being at the niners facilities together... and of course the noobs took it for granted.

This is like this morning's gossip of Clements having a deal done with SanFran, the source being 49erswebzone, whose source was some dude on bengals.com... some guy said "Clements signed!" and 2 hours and over 300 replies later, there wasn't any official press release.

Love that broken telephone. LMAO.

8. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

According to two Boston writers- John Tomase (still unsure about him),and Mike Reiss (who I will absolutely believe about anything)- Adalius has signed with the Patriots. I won't believe it until I see some even more hardcore proof (like him holding up a Patriots jersey), but in the meantime...

IT'S A CELEBRATION, SNITCHES!

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

heck you clet, heck you man!

heck the front office brass for not getting Thomas for the niners...WEAK...

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Hey, you got Nate Clements... get off my ass! It's not my fault your FO gave too much money to one guy!

11. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I think it is....I left them a phone call telling them they better land someone before I left work or I was driving down there to slap the crap out of Dr York....I should have been more specific... :roll:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

AT didn't want to leave the East Coast, had nothing to do with money or lack of. Nolan wants all his players here on the West Coast during camp and AT wasn't willing to leave his family for 4 months and live here..heck him