ADP rankings

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by gcmartin007, Aug 30, 2021.

1. gcmartin007

gcmartin007 DP2019 Premium Member

Hi,

I'm a little confused about the ADP rankings. when I put in my league settings I see that they differ from the experts ADP. Perhaps you can clarify which one I should use. thx

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Gonna need to know what source you're comparing against.

My ADP is from MFL and RTSports - also I just updated everything about 30 minutes ago.

3. Kurt

Also the most important thing you can do with this cheat sheet is find the undervalued players like Russell Wilson (attached). His ADP is around pick 63 but his FP is ranked 4th. Do this for all positions. Finding high value picks in round 5 through 10 is easy with this trick. Let's you take your stud skill positions early, usually easy for people to do with or without a cheat sheet.

[​IMG]

4. gcmartin007

Hi Kurt,

Thx for the quick response. On the site's homepage under "Need to know" there is a link to an ADP report and the differs from the ADP reflected when I use my league settings and generate the cheat sheets. Ultimately I need to understand which one I should use for my draft. thx

5. Kurt

what website? send url

6. Kurt

ADP will vary from site to site - not by a lot but it will vary.. some sites trend faster than others. hope that helps

Ultimately ADP will only work well for a couple rounds.. after that just use it as a guide as to roughly what rounds you can expect a player to be available SHOULD you want to draft them.

use the screenshot as a guide to finding players that the crowd (and hopefully your league mates) are under valuing.

7. gcmartin007

again thx for the quick response. so the url I was referencing is https://fantasyknuckleheads.com/average-draft-position/. So I completely get the positional tiers and finding the undervalued players and I have a list of all players sorted by FP and then ADP which I entered into our league (what a pain) in preparation for the draft. what I would like to do is incorporate all the pertinent data into as few cheat sheets as possible. Any recommendations on how to accomplish this? thx

8. Kurt

LOL Lord Help Me!

Let me see whats broke. thank you -

Use the cheat sheet ADP!!!!

9. Kurt

I don't see the discrepancy what are you talking about? ADP is a match. Perhaps you're looking at an old cheat sheet? I update every Monday =)

10. gcmartin007

agreed sir, I generated the cheat sheet last week, my how things change. Have a good day!