AFC Second Round: Jets Vs Chargers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 10, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 18, 2010.
  1. Jets

18.2%
  2. Chargers

81.8%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The San Diego Chargers host the New York Jets at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday 01/17/10. Kickoff time is 4:40 pm EST

Discuss….

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Blech.

Chargers.

3. JasonS91

JasonS91 Special Teamer

11 in a row vs. backdooring in.

Chargers 24-20

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

GO CHAAARGERS GO!

31-20 SD

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm giving the edge to the jets. they should dominate the trenches in this one. if they can once again get a lead and just play ball control in a severely dumbed down offense for sanchez, they will win.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Chargers are a better team then the Bengals. Chargers beat the Jets.

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

its norv versus ryan an offensive genius versus a defensive genius....take the chargers in a blowout.

8. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

We dont want to see the jets team, they are a good running team that can eat up the clock, Chargers ball it fling em deep and run up the score, but all said and done i would rather play the Jets and watch the Ravens put a beating on manning and his boys, then its AFC Championship game in SD baby...

9. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

chargers...

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Chargers...I think they end up AFC champs

11. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

Chargers take this one 34 - 24

12. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

thanks for the kind words, being an old school charger fan, i remember we would flat out suck...... so this year boys, were taking the rv to SD the night before and party it down, then game day we are going to BBQ till game time, then after the game we will party with all the charger fans that refuse to leave the parking lot and pound beers after our win, and since its a 1:40 start, we will have plenty of time to catch the trolly to the titty bar, where our day even gets better.... then around 2am we will catch a cab back to the RV, stopping to pick up a few carne asada burritos... we did it that way last year, and we doing the same ole shait again.... sorry for rubbing in it, but its ON..

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I just scored Plaza 30 yard line tickets off ticketmaster, oh im the best

13. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Chargers no doubt in my mind.

14. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I think this matchup will be closer than people think, but I have a feeling the Chargers will win this by a Field goal.

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Chargers all the way to the SB.

16. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I know the Jets stop what the Chargers do best, but the Chargers almost do it better then anybody, No way they lose this game.

35-20 Chargers

17. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM]YouTube - San Diego *SUPER* Chargers Fight Song![/ame]

18. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Chargers big time. And shut Rex up.

19. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Chargers win by 3 scores

20. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

revis, the best shutdown corner in the league is 5feet 11inches, vincent jackson is 6ft 5inches, malcom floyd is 6ft 5inches, do the math