AFC South Team By Team Draft Grades

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Litez0ut, May 2, 2011.

1. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Hou - Needing some major help on defense. That is exactly what Wade Philips gets. DE JJ Wat should be an immediate starter at LDE. 2nd round pick Brooks Reed should be an immediate starter opposite Barwin. Brandon Harris and Carmichael should likely fill in the 2nd and third CB roles. Keo should start at SS moving CB Quinn to FS.

Grade A

Ind - Needing help on the O-line the Colts took care of that immediately with Castonzo and Ijilana. Which should help Manning and there weak running game. Nevis was was good value in the third. They also added RB depth with Carter

Grade B

Jax - Its cool that they got there QB of the future. Even better he gets to sit behind Garrard. But they didn't upgrade there weak secondary. They Didn't add and impact WR. They failed to upgrade the defense which IMO hurts this draft.

Grade C

Ten - Jake Locker that early I am sure shocked everyone. I didn't think he was top 10 value but I think he can be if he isn't rushed. They also added some first round like talent in Ayers and I thought Casey also was a nice pick that I thought could have went higher.

Grade B