Agent Bus Cook Calls Vikings QB Brett Favre A "Drama Queen"

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Jul 19, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Are you sick of Brett Favre's annual dramatics regarding his future in the NFL? So is his agent, Bus Cook. Cook told Men's Journal that he was not happy with Favre's decision to tell Ed Werder of ESPN in late April that he would need ankle surgery in order to play in 2010. Cook used the instance as a reason to blast both his star client and the reporter. "Brett talked to god------ Ed Werder at ESPN, says he needs ankle surgery," Cook told the magazine. "Now why did he do that? I've got [Vikings coach Brad] Childress calling. I've got reporters calling all d--- morning. God------, why does he have to be such a god------ drama queen? Play, don't play, god----, people are getting sick of it. I'm getting sick of it!" Cook continued. "Why does he have to talk to these people? What good does it do? Ed Werder at ESPN! What's he ever done for anybody other than say, 'Look, look, Mommy, I got this first, ain't I special?' You got problems with surgery, talk to your wife. Why talk to god------ Ed Werder?"

Source: NESN.com

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Absolutely frickin' hilarious!

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. That is totally hilarious.

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Awesome

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see video of that little rant...

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I call shenanigans until I see video

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's the way/tone Bus talks about and to Brett.

"Hey, Bus," says Favre.nHe speaks slowly, a boy trying to delay a spanking. "I guess I screwed up. I didn't think it was a big deal. I just told him that I might need surgery. He made it into a big thing."

Bus stares him down, but his face crumples into an exasperated grin.

"Jesus, Brett. You never learn. You guys go talk. I've got god**mn phone calls to make." He pokes a finger at Brett. "Thanks to you."

The ankle surgery kerfuffle - getting the procedure done, the speculation goes, may indicate he's coming back - is just the latest production number in year three of "Will He or Won't He Play," Favre's one-man show. At this point everyone is counting ceiling tiles and looking at their watches.

"You'd think I'd know better by now," he says. He offers a different kind of smile: sad and weary. "I've learned a lot through the years. What I haven't learned is what I'll do and when I'll do it."

In the August 2010 Issue: Brett Favre|Men’s Journal

8. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

lmao, I can hardly believe this is real. haha

9. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The man's got a point though. No need to put all that crap in the media. Just do what you do and call it a day. And seriously, it's July 19th and no one knows what he's going to do, it's g--damned ridiculous!!!

11. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

can't print "damn?"

12. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Do you HONESTLY not know? :icon_confused:

14. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

YOUR FIRED!!! Those will be the next words Cook hears

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Love it. Classic.

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

17. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

it's part of the act, don't be fooled.....cook is in on it

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

19. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

And some of you get mad and frustrated at Brett Favre... he's the gift that keeps on giving! :jiggy:

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Nothing new to me