Alabama RB Trent Richardson And CB Dre Kirkpatrick Entering Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Sportsguy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

National champion Alabama will once again try to keep rolling after losing three underclassmen to the NFL draft.All-Americans Trent Richardson, Dont'a Hightower and Dre Kirkpatrick said Thursday they're leaving school to start pro careers, three days after helping the Crimson Tide to its second national title of their careers."To leave a legacy like me and Dre have left here, to have two national championships in three years, I think that's pretty big for us and our family and for the University of Alabama," said Richardson, a Heisman Trophy finalist and Doak Walker Award winner as the nation's top running back.Richardson and Kirkpatrick, a cornerback, attended a news conference announcing their decisions, while middle linebacker Hightower issued a statement afterward.Richardson and Kirkpatrick are both projected as potential top 10 picks and Hightower is also regarded as a potential first-rounder.Alabama had a school-record four first-round selections last year, including underclassmen Marcell Dareus, Julio Jones and Mark Ingram. The Tide came back and went 12-1, moving to 36-4 over the past three years.Richardson set school single-season rushing records with 1,679 yards and 21 touchdowns in his lone season as a fulltime starter after running behind the 2009 Heisman winner Ingram.

Source: ESPN

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Welcome to Dallas dre

Sent from my supadupa EVO using Tapatalk