Any LT Fans???

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by HappyFootballFan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chargers Fault...

Tomlinson got hung out to dry by the Chargers Team. From what I've heard, he was hurt much worse than what was advertised. I believe from what I've listened to on the radio and read that he wasn't even on the injury report for the Championship Game??? When in essence he should've been on their listed as bad as "Doubtful."

The Chargers not putting him on the injury report really made Tomlinson look like an butthole. Especially after he played two seconds and then left the field. When in actuality, he was pretty banged up.

I don't fault him for that.

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Thing is....I think he wants to be the leader and it seems that fans want him too but he didn't do well as a vocal leader when he was so quiet when injured and when it seemed he and Rivers had a disagreement. Personally I think the best leaders aren't the ones who wear their emotions on their sleeves, meaning they know when to cheer and when to chew but don't let feelings get in the way.
    Tomlinson will always be exciting but I still think they need him to lead to get over the hump.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

SEE PEYTON MANNING.

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Yea the injury was worse than what was being reported but he was still giving it a try but I think he made it worse on one of the first plays when he got hit in that knee again. If it wasn't for that hit I think he would of been able to go longer.

Players disagree all the time, but the media has to make things worse than they really are, like the Titans game when LT got up when Rivers sat down. They made it like there was a rift, but in the NFL Network footage you see LT and Rivers later talking on the bench and Rivers is talking about how he sucked early in the game and LT was telling him it was okay let's just win (or something like that it was a while ago so I don't remember what he said exactly). From what ESPN was reporting and other sports shows you would think they weren't on speaking terms or this was a TO McNabb pt 2 situation.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

i agree...

6. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

LT LT LT LT..any of you Charger fans planning on coming out to london

7. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

you must be excited!

8. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

yep..already booked the hotel lol

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Be sure to take pics Bolts and post em up here...Great to see ya back here, missed ya. We just don't know how to quit you...hahahahaha

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Here is what inspired Tomlinson to do what he did for he was who I thought he was in the playoffs?!?!

[​IMG]
    :thumb: Reps will be entirely grateful.

11. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Any true football fan cannot doubt that LT isn't a great running back and his stats prove that he is in his young career. I don't feel he quit on his team in that game. I feel if he was able to go on he would have surely done so. Only one person knows how bad something truly is with their body and that is themselves. I bet it was pretty serious for LT to not get back into that game. As a person with bad knees from playing hockey and football I know I had to pull myself outta games a few times because I knew if I didn't I was gonna miss alot more time if I didn't. I don't think anyone can judge this guy on his toughness look at what he has accomplished so far in such a short time already.

12. efunk_adelic

he did the right thing... chargers had plenty of players to compete in that game.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

He actually did the WRONG thing and tried to go. He should've been listed on the injury report and not dressed for that game. Like you said, Chargers had plenty of Players to compete in that game...

14. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

I wasn't annoyed that he sat our. He was injured.

It pissed me off that he didn't at least cheer on his teamates, he just sat on the bench sulking with his helmet on. That was very unclassy of him.

15. efunk_adelic

yeah... and i'm sure that you're a perfect human being and example for all the rest of us, correct?

16. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

What are you talking about??? It's a fair criticism, he should have cheered on his teamates, that's not asking of alot.

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He wasn't sulking, you saw maybe a few minutes of a game that went on for 3 hours, and you can see LT talking to Turner and Rivers about what's going on in the game. He wasn't sitting in a corner all by himself.

How do you know he wasn't cheering on his team when you have so little information? It's like watching only a couple minutes of a game and deciding how the rest of the game went.

18. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

Saw maybe a few minutes???

No I'm pretty sure I watched the whole thing. He should have taken off the helmet and coat (He looked like Darth freaking Vadar) and started pumping his teamates. Just cause he's injured doesn't mean he couldn't help the team. BTW I'm a huge LT fan, I just didn't like what he done in this game.

19. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

You were watching LT all game? Because on TV during a game that lasted over 3 hours they only showed him for a few minutes at most. What was he doing for the 3 hours he wasn't shown.

Like I said if you base everything off of what you see on TV you would of thought LT and Rivers weren't on talking terms during the first Titans game, but in the NFL Network video you see and hear LT and Rivers talking about the game's happenings.

If you based everything on only what you saw you would of never known that Cutler grabbed his crotch to provoke Rivers and the Chargers defenders, who knows what Cutler said, but if you based your opinion on what you saw on TV you would think Rivers was yelling at him for no reason.

Just because you saw him sitting for a combined couple minutes during the game doesn't mean he did that the entire game. That's my point, you have no idea what he did for 99% of the game. Yet you're basing your opinion on the 1% you did see.

20. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

He never moved, it showed LT a lot. Almost on every drive to point out that he wasn't in.