Anybody Miss The NHL Season?

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by markaz, Jan 3, 2013.

?

Do you miss the NHL season?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2013.
  1. Yes

23.1%
  2. No

76.9%
  1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Not in the slightest.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

no, but i also would not have noticed if the NBA and college basketball were not being played either........... it's still football season ......r probably sometime around mid-february i will notice

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

What's hockey?

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i miss hockey, so very much.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I do. A lot.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'm glad it doesn't take up any time on sports shows.

7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Nope, forgot hockey even existed.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Nope.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

On a local sports radio station, I heard that a poll was taken similar to this one. 58% said they did not miss hockey.

The people polled were Canadians. What does that tell you?

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

That hockey is dead and it really doesn't matter if the NHL gets a deal done cause very few people miss it. I mean if Canadians don't care then...that's a serious problem.

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

believe it or not i do. i liked following my rangers

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I don't miss it a bit. I laugh at how stupid both sides are. They are completely alienating fringe fans life myself who could have become big fans. This whole thing has taken away any desire I have to ever watch another NHL game. What little crap I did give about hockey is long gone.

13. markaz

Ditto. Ice hockey in the desert has always been an uphill battle at best. If it went away I don't think anyone would notice.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

There's nothing on TV, my wife is at work, my kid is sleeping...so i'm sitting here watching hockey. It only took a week. Screw my life. I'm a hypocrite douchebag.

Go hawks. Ugh.

15. markaz

What's hockey?

16. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

Personally, I'm glad that hockey is back. The Coyotes made a nice run last year and I got caught up in it. I live pretty close to the arena and would hate to see the surrounding area suffer more than it already has! Not to mention, I could care less about basketball, pro or college.

17. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Everyone around here is Blackhawks this, Blackhawks that. I don't get into hockey at all. Maybe if I played as a kid it would be different but I don't pay attention to hockey. Only football and baseball.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Rangers are 1-3. So I say heck you to the players and owners for ending the strike....for now.

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That's so true. Being a New Yorker as a kid you grew up loving the Knicks, Mets and Rangers. Having people like Marv Albert, Bob Murphy and Clyde Frazier call the action sucked you in. Now living out here in San Jose it's funny because you either are a hardcore Sharks fan or you have no clue what a faceoff is. Not knowing hockey seems like crazy talk to me, but it's just because of what I knew all my life.

But either way to hell with it. Even though the Rangers are starting like crap I am happy hockey is back. There is no playoff I look forward to more than in the NHL. Best playoffs in all sports IMO.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

So true...