Anyone Interested In Doing A GIF Collaborative Mock?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im in. Ill take Dallas

2. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

im not defending starkiller bet he took what was then the best player the filled a need.

3. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I'll admit, I started falling off at around the 4th round, but I've already been paying more attention, this year, to the prospects

4. Jihad Joe

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If you want in I'm willing to give you another shot.

6. Jihad Joe

[MENTION=2368]Starkiller501[/MENTION] clear your PM box

Im trying to send you a PM but your box is full

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That's what she said JJ. Starkiller will be on a very short leash. Any more just asinine picks and out the door.

8. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I'd appreciate being allowed to do this. Unless anyone had any objections, I'd like to have the Panthers. I already know what they DON'T need. Other than that, my short list would be Washington, Pitt, Miami, Indy, or whatever you guys see fit to give me

9. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I almost picked Von Miller, last year, because I saw a need to replace Thomas Davis. And, I didn't think Cam "Black Jesus" Newton would be as good as he was. I see that the Panthers could use LB, FB, DB, maybe a mid to late draft pick for the DL.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You can have the Panthers, thats fine.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

steelers?

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Cardinals still available? If so, I'm in.

13. This

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I am against trades, IMO that will just confuse too many people. Last year's went all 7 rounds, what worked last year should be done again.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I agree but if a majority wants to do it with trades Im willing to give it a shot. Or we could do two different ones, one straight up and one w/trades.

Only 3 more people for everyone to have an even two teams. [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION], you dont want in this year?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

NOt sure I'll be able to participate on a consistent basis...that's why I've been holding out a lil bit...

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Put me down for a 'no trade' vote.

18. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I vote no trade as well. It may be interesting for the first round (maybe only the top of the first round), but there are 6 more rounds and it will just slow everything down. It's already unrealistic when we get to the later rounds (but still worth doing)

19. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i vote no trades then

20. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

No trades