Are Manziel's Interceptions In OTAs Concerning?

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by JosheeB, Jun 4, 2014.

1. JosheeB

JosheeB Rookie

Johnny Manziel had a chance to throw against the first team defense yesterday in organized team drills. Needless to say, the top notch secondary reminded him that this is not the SEC as Manziel threw two pick six interceptions and a third. The football found its way in the hands of veteran safety Donte Whitner who took it back all the way. Later on a sideline route, Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden plucked the ball right out of the air to score for the defense. All was not bad for Manziel though, he was able to connect with wide receiver Anthony Armstrong on a deep […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Badger

Badger Rookie

It probably isnt but it should be. Mark my words, within 2 years the Browns will be looking to dump Johnny Fooseball. Be it INTs, concussions or just poor attitude, Manziel is a walking disaster.

TJ and Kurt like this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

doesn't concern me at all. just what I expected of him. he sucks and that is all it is to it. good going Cleveland. that town just can't seem to do anything right. I feel for all their fanbases.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not surprising.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i expect he will throw a bunch of picks this season regardless. relax brown fans,soon he'll have rex grossman to teach him how to properly throw interceptions.;)

6. Buck Fenson

just don't see him being a consistent winner. and not just because it is Cleveland. They have a decent team actually.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Everybody looks good in OTAs with shorts...right?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

while this is only OTa's many people including myself said those bullcrap passes that worked in college were gonna be picks in the nfl.

so did he flash his lil money signs when threw the picks ?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I hope he did...

10. Buck Fenson

well, defensive players get paid too.