Assault Victim Says Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Exposed Himself

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 15, 2010.

1. bambam

bambam Rookie

Sounds like rape to me

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

if what she was saying was true football would be the least of Ben's worries. Clearly that's not the case.

3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

2 time cat loser with accuser's. Hmm..??

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

One of the following two situations is true.
    a) Ben Roethlisberger is a very unlucky deep pockets big name celebrity that women target who puts himself into really bad situations that have led to him being accused of rape twice now but since they were false accusations nothing came of them.
    or
    b)Ben Rapelisberger is human garbage who gets off on raping women and due to his deep pockets big name celebrity and lack of conclusive physical evidence has thus far gotten away with rape..

Either way both situations would have seemed unbelievable 2 years ago and are incredibly embarrassing to the SteAlers which makes me happy and reinforces my belief in karma. What annoys me is that if B is true the lack of conclusive evidence in this case seems to be taken as incontrovertible truth that A is true by most SteAler fans.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. smeags

smeags militant geek

i didn't want to jump the gun when this 1st came out but you have to be a blind homer not to realize that this guy is a douchebag and that where there's SO MUCH smoke there's definitley fire.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

There's a link on one of the previous pages in this convo, Smoking Gun has the entire police file up, including the reports in her handwriting. There's a lot of compelling info in there that makes it very difficult to believe nothing improper happened.

8. Crowned

We all realize it he's a douchebag, even most people who have had any encounter with him claim he is an butt. The thing about me, who cares.. I watch football, I don't expect any player to be a model citizen nor would I want them to be. He's helped bring us 2 super bowl rings, and call me an as well but I want him on the field because he gives us the best chance to win, regardless of his off the field actions.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

But what if his off field actions are crimes, does he not deserve to be in jail getting his butthole violated
    like anyone else would be? I don't care about his morals either, but I feel strongly about justice. Maybe the next time I'm out and a girl says no, my next line will be "it's ok.." and just force her into the bathroom. But I bet
    my story has a different ending than his.

10. Crowned

Crime? The D.A couldn't even find probable cause, much less reasons to determine him as guilty. Stop speculating the unknown. Only 2 people know what really happened, and there was defintely immoral things going on from both parties.

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm not speculating, I'm drawing my conclusion from the same info that the police and DA did, go read it for yourself. It made me sick. Did you watch the DA's press conference? It was
    very obvious that they wanted to charge him but did not have the evidence or victim's cooperation to continue with charges. I guess I just urge you to review the info and make your own conclusion rather than assume he's innocent because they didn't charge him.

12. Crowned

Apparently I made my conclusion.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

yes and that's you put the "game" of football before real life.

:clap:

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This

ugh, I can't belive this. I don't know if this story is true or not, but for you it's okay if someone who raped several times playes football as long as he give your team a chance to win? :eek:hboy:

15. Crowned

before his or her real life issues? Yes any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Exactly.

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

That's some sick stuff in there. It's a long read but well worth it, especially for Steelers fans who choose to blindly defend him. I haven't read anything like that since I read the Kobe Bryant rape allegation on TSG. Damn, Rapelisberger!

17. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Now that another "incident" has popped up, yay, more bullcrap. I'm sorry, but while he may put himself in bad situations, I feel as though this falls under phigles A), not the B).

The girl had a problem with him one time but accepted another invite to a party? OK, that makes plenty of sense.

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Roethlisberger documents give details

The fact that the girl couldn't even say if she had s*x with Ben makes it a little confusing. He didn't rape her, then she didn't know they had s*x, then they had s*x. Which one is it? the police officer who took the report pretty much said it was BS.

she keeps backpeddaling and changing her story

really ben is the victim here lol

19. Crowned

People will believe whichever side they choose to, I could care less whose eyes Ben is "tarnished" in.

20. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm not sure about the s*x part, it does read a bit confusing. She was very consistent about the other details like being led to a hallway and sat on a stool, Ben walks up with his c**k out, she says no, tries to leave, walks into bathroom, Ben follows her in, she says no again.

She says they had s*x at this point. Ben says she fell and hit her head. LMAO, this stuff is great.