Bears' 2014 Draft: The Glove, the Project and the Steal

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Chicago Bob, May 10, 2014.

1. Chicago Bob

Chicago Bob Rookie

Like many others, I was hoping and praying for Mr. Aaron Donald to fall to us at pick #14 — and oh so close. Mr. Donald was gone just one pick before. I think he will have a great career for the Rams. But — can’t complain about our consolation prize. Kyle Fuller covers receivers […]

Read the whole post here.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I actually like the two DT picks, building for the future. I remember when Phil Emery got ripped for the Kyle Long pick last year.

3. Chicago Bob

Chicago Bob Rookie

DaBears: Me too -- like I said, was uneasy about the Ferguson pick at first but I'll keep the faith w. Emery, Trestman and Co. and, particularly, Paul Pasqualoni with developing Ego (his Dad's name, thinks it is kind of cool). They think they can develop his skills, all for it. Love both the Fuller and Sutton pick for this season,2014. Intriqued by Ferguson's (immediate) potential as a run stopper. The Sutton pick took (most of) the sting out of losing Donald.
    Got to think the Ram's draft will pay-off -- Robinson, Donald, Mason and more all in the same draft. Wowsa.

DaBearsrule4ever likes this.