Ben Roethlisberger Will Be Suspended For Four To Six Games

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be suspended for four to six games on Wednesday for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, according to multiple sources. When the suspension is announced, it will contain conditions that will allow it to be reduced based on Roethlisberger's behavior and compliance with clinical evaluators. Steelers employees were bracing Tuesday night for what they suspected would be an eight-game suspension, but two sources said it would not be eight games.

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Set the suspension and be on with it. Reducing it for good behavoir is bullcrap.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

its conditional like vicks....whatever

dixon will have us at a (4 to 6)-0 record lol

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Fair enough... I thought they were going to puss out and give him like 1-2.

5. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Wow...wish I could get suspended on hearsay too! *eyeroll*

6. BlacknGold

BlacknGold Rookie

What about Colts DT Eric Foster???

Why is there no disciplinary action taken on Colts DT Eric Foster who is being sued by a woman for sexual assault in January. Goodell isn't making an example out of him nor are the Colts.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Because he's not a leader on that team, like a QB is....I never even heard the guys name till I saw the headline scrolling across the screen here. Ben is considered a role model for children.....he deserves the suspension, and I agree with Mike, there should be no reduction.

8. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

Dude the accusation just came out not too long ago against Foster. Goodell at least waited for the investigation to be over with before suspending Ben. I don't understand why people are expecting more of a suspension for someone who is complete garbage as a human being.

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the top NFL reports - mortenson say 4-6 games
    The Commish says he hasnt even decieded yet....

11. According to Chris Mortensen, the Steelers were told as of Tuesday that Ben Roethlisberger receiving a suspension anywhere from Six, Eight or Ten games are possible options.

Chris Mortensen: Twitter.com

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I really dont see 8 or 10 happening.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Ok Dennis Dixon, go out and prove K-Train right or wrong.

13. Me either. Would seem a tad too harsh.

Its official. Roethlisberger is suspended for six games.

14. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Wow. All I have to say.

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im loving the fact that the news breaks between the scheduel and the draft. still going to have to hear the same ol crap alllll summer long. big ben, favre, vick, blah blah

16. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

How convenient that the Steelers have no nationally televised games scheduled for the first 6 weeks.

17. Crowned

6 games is a little harsh, he will probably appeal.

18. I thought the exact same thing myself. Also considering the fact that the Steelers have three straight prime time games after Roethlisberger completes his six game suspension.

19. Crowned

Yea too coincidental if u ask me

20. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I say good... I don't want to watch the Steelers play anyway, but especially not with a backup QB.