Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser Declines To Be Interviewed By Police

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Tonight, KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports that the alleged victim in the sexual assault case against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has declined to be re-interviewed by police. The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime. "This statement from the authorities in Milledgeville, Georgia, markedly weakens the case, the potential case and significantly diminishes the likelihood of formal charges being filed against Roethlisberger," Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, said. Sources say the 20-year-old co-ed did not show up for a scheduled interview a week ago yesterday and that as of Friday she still had not come in to be questioned. "Well they would have hit a brick wall," Robert Del Greco, a Pittsburgh area defense attorney, said. "Bottom line is no cooperative victim under these circumstances, probably no crime."

Source: KDKA Pittsburgh

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

....or she was paid to go away :D

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

She's not a ref . :icon_smile:

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

:icon_smile:

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sounds like this is pretty much over then?

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

wow... how dumb.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

It would appear that way :icon_cheesygrin:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Start up the counter-suit Ben...

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Really, Ben should turn around and sue her to trying to damage his name/rep there should be consequences for what she did.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's doing it with the first one...what's one more...lol...

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

She probably had had enough of having this hung over her head and just wanted to be done with it... or she was paid... or it never happened... or a little of all three.

12. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

we shouldn't assume this is over. but wtf would she refuse another interview if it could help put her away? I've said it before, I'll say it again. Things should be like on Law and Order, the cops are talking to you whether you like it or not!

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

dude get the heck off of the law and order logic.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

You don't realize what you sound like when you say crap like this do you? lol...

15. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Hey, if I had to admit that I let that bozo within 20 feet of me, I would decline to be interviewed too...

16. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Bet the PI's statement that they just about had their investigation wrapped up had the accuser sweating. Still say the odds were good this bimbo had some stories she didn't want told.

Shame this wasn't handled like they do on Reno 911. We'd know the truth then...

[​IMG]

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

none of this means a thing, big ben is 100% guilty and anyone that says differently is stupid.

because the all knowing phigles said so.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

19. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Sad that people do this........... make friend with someone famous and then turn around and backstab them.....

Oh well life will go on I guess

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I am glad I have gotten through to someone on this site.