Ben Roethlisberger's Golf Foursome Investigated For Public Urinating

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Sweets, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Big Ben is in the news again and according to Carl Prine of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Ohio authorities last week investigated a complaint that a member of Ben Roethlisberger's golfing foursome urinated publicly on the Country Club at Muirfield course. To be fair, Dublin, Ohio police confirmed that Roethlisburger was not the individual creating a human water fountain Friday behind a pine tree between the 17th and 18th holes of the course, which borders but isn't affiliated with a Jack Nicklaus-built course that's home to the PGA's Memorial Tournament. One of three unnamed men in Roethlisburger's golfing party was the culprit and the woman who initially complained to police did not want to press charges and no citations were issued. "We received a call that said a member of the party urinated on private property," police spokesman David Ball said. "We spoke to the golf course and they agreed to discuss this issue internally with their members." According to the incident report released to the Trib by the Dublin police, a woman phoned the golf club, then police, at 6:53 p.m. to complain about a tall white man wearing a blue golf shirt and khaki shorts who was seen "urinating into some trees." The woman identified the man as Ben Roethlisburger but officials later determined he was misidentified.

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Who DOESN'T piss on the golf course?

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

true. i think the problem is that there is now a 'lynch mob' mentality about Ben so people are just gunning for the guy and every little thing he does will be reported .......

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

You're not cool unless you pee between the 17th and 18th holes.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hold the suspension at 6 games...was probably Vick pissing in the bushes.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You know how many beers they would have had by the 18th tee box? I blame the golf course for not providing adequate restrooms.

Capt. I agree with you it's nothing more then someone wanting their name in the paper and the witch hunt continues.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

guys who play a real sport ?

1 person likes this.
  8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Is there some tradition that I don't know about there?

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

apparently so

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Yea cause golf is a fake sport

/sarcasm
    /ignorance

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

pretty sure everyone who has ever played more than one or two rounds of golf has peed on the golf course.....pretty sure most every man in the world has peed somewhere in publice before. The guy did what any guy would have done...went and tried to go behind a tree.

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I think the real problem here is that the woman was obviously a gaping c**t.

Who would call the police over that?

12. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Seriously. Cripes...I've even gone in the woods. Who the heck holds up the people behind them by going back to the clubhouse or closest port-o-potty? It was you Phigles...wasn't it? :p

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Won't catch my butt on a golf course. Dullest freaking hobby I can imagine and yes I said hobby because it's not a sport. Either way I think it's clear the Ben is a menace and has no business in the NFL but hey it's your crapty team he continually embarrasses so I hope he sticks around forever.

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You add absolutely nothing to the topic. Please leave and never come back.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

We can't all contribute so much. Don't get butt hurt because I think your hobby is lame.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

PS I only posted because I was called on

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Ben probably knew that the course being pissed on would somehow eventually lead to Mush being pissed off.

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Did I miss the "no sense of humor PM"?

:icon_cheesygrin:

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly, when the most strenuous activity in a "so called" sport is WALKING it's a joke.

personally, i say bravo for ben and his boys here. the snitch was probably jealous she can't just take piss anywhere like men.

19. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

If you wanna be a 1st class celebrity stalker, gotta spend the bucks for better zoom lenses, dipcrap...

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

she was probably mad ben didnt rape her.