Bengals Fan Selling His Allegiance On Ebay

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 11, 2011.

1. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

I will be giving away all of Bengals stuff for Free.

Quick Update as of Thursday @ 11:00am -

Page Views: 23,500 Watchers: 550
    Current Bid: $610.00
    Current Team in lead: Baltimore Ravens

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd say give it to Mr. D, but you're probably alot smaller than him.

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

who knows I'm sure he has non clothing Bengal Items he can depart in my direction lol

4. Welcome aboard Brett.....:peace:

I read an article from the Cincinnati Enquirer about your "Allegiance" Auction and it contained the link from ebay so I thought I share it amongst GIF. We love reading about that kind of stuff......:icon_cheesygrin: lol

5. butkusmydick

butkusmydick Rookie

What happens if the Bengals win the SuperBowl next year? Haha.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Then Brett was a curse.

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

Brett at the game...:icon_smile:

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I wonder if this will be on "Stuff We Found on Ebay" the next time Leno does that segment.

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

The good news is, as a Ravens fan, you won't have to wait another decade or so to jump off the bandwagon. They jump on and off quarter by quarter and play by play sometimes.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Donate that Bungles garb to the homeless. They can use it to fuel street fires.

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

No answer to my second question? I call shenanigans on you sir

12. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

LOL - Not sure what I have to do to prove it to you, ask 86Ward if it's me. He sent me a message on ebay and within 10 minutes I joined this website...would be pretty hard for somebody not being me...to just randomly guess the messages I'm receiving on ebay.

With that said - I'll answer your 2nd question - It's not going to be easy to make a transition right away to a rival or to any team for that matter. It will take some time to become a true fan and really have feelings for them when they play. I'm going to go to their city take in a game, hopefully get to know some fans and watch every game on TV of theirs. Might take a year or 2..might take 2 weeks.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I wasn't calling shenanigans on if you were the guy from Ebay. I was calling shenanigans on the fact that a life long bengals fan is ok with possibility of becoming a steAler fan or a ratbird fan. If that's truly an acceptable alternative to you then you were a crapty bengals fan to begin with. I'm with DawkinsINT. I applaud you for your "auction" for the little chuckle at the bungals that it's worth but I hope no Eagles fan wins because you and I define allegiance differently.

14. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

Well that's your opinion. You can think I wasn't a good fan or not, but I can promise you I know more facts and more information about the Bengals than 99% of it's currenty fan base. I have had season tickets in the 1st row of the stadium for the last 6 years. I'm a GREAT FAN. But if you had an owner like ours, you might one day realize what it's like to pour everything you got into an organization every NFL season and get nothing in return and listen to that man talk. No changes are made ever, we lost 10 straight games this season and not one coach gone. Who settles for that? I'm sure Philly Nation would be thrilled. Did you know that since Mike Brown became owner they've had 2 winning seasons in 20, he's responsible for 24% of the 0-6 starts by NFL Teams, he's also responsible for 32% of 0-8 starts by NFL Teams and has had 8 winless octobers out of 20 seasons as the owner. When is enough enough man? He's never hired a GM, Marvin Lewis is his winningest coach and he has a .465 win percentage. This would all be acceptable to you as a fan in Philly? He's the fatest owner in NFL History to 200 losses and took the longest of any owner to get to 100 wins. I could go on and on...maybe I'm being a bad fan, just I'm not serving a life sentence with somebody who doesn't give a flying f...! When I can get out after 20 years.

1 person likes this.
  15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He means that in a gay way. We're dating now.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Again. I have much less of a problem understanding you frustrations leading you to turn on the Bungals then I do you suddenly being able to support teams you have hated. Hatred of the cowturds, vaginants, and deadskins is a large part of my fanhood. It's not all of it but it's alot of it. To suddenly flip flop from hating them to rooting for them would be unfathomable to me. I would have alot more respect for you and your fanhood if you had not picked ANY teams other then the Bengals that were unnaceptable, meaning you would take ANYTHING over the Bengals or had included the rest of the AFC north in your list of teams who need not apply. To me your willingness to go from a bungal fan to a raven/steeler fan reeks. Just sayin.

And yes. I am gay for Dawk

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

And once again phigles takes a funny, light hearted event and turns it into the Holocaust. :icon_rolleyes:

Brett don't waste your time. Enjoy your new franchise.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

But keep in mind brett. If your favorite player goes to the "hated rival," it's okay to root for him and his team.

1 person likes this.
  19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

REPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!1

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I have NEVER rooted for the deadskins.....now stop trying to derail this thread.