Bengals Fan Selling His Allegiance On Ebay

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 11, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

LIES. Classic...

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I alway rooted for McNabb to do well and the team to still lose BUT again with the thread derailing....as a mod shouldn't you know better? I guess when you know you can get away with it then why worry right? Back on topic I am sure you salivate at the idea of a SteAler fan winning Bretts auction. You can never have to many other banwagon fans can ya?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Keep telling yourself that...it's actually really funny, watching you back pedal and at the same time trying to lay into a guy who had the idea to sell his allegiance. You just give yours up when your favorite player gets traded...lol...although you did say you'd root against them twice a year...:icon_rolleyes:

Why would I care how many bandwagon fans a team has? The more the merrier...duh...

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Helps ya sleep at night to know your not alone? Bully for you. I might buy Bretts "loyalty" just to make him a SteAler fan. He would fit right in.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dude drop the "derailing" bullcrap. Brett had a great idea and it's catching the nations attention, don't hate. Hell, I wish I would have thought of it.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...I sleep great...if Brett jumps on the bandwagon, I'm sure he will too. He'll have visions of Super Bowl Trophies dancing in his head. Right now he's probably having nightmares being a Bengals fans. Some people have visions of Super Bowl Puking Pigeons...not going to name any names...

You can tell who the cranky ones who aren't getting the sleep. Usually the whiners. Brett was probably a whiner and probably got tired of it...hence the reason he's jumping ship.

You're too chicken crap to buy it. We all know that...all talk - that's been a given since day one.

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

sorry Ward but phigs is right on one thing here

how can someone go from rooting for the Bengals no matter what Mike's done to make him leave to root for the steelers/Ravens/Browns

any other team is as much as it must suck having to leave the team you rooted for, for so long due to the moronic idiot known as Mike Brown, I would never find myself jumping over to The Squealers Ratbirds or The Turds

what was he doing when they faced off against our rivals? just standing there going WHO DEY win just win. it's just another game it's not like it means that much to him. they are just another team to get by. not a team you want destroyed, slaughtered, demolished like any normal fan wants there team to do to a rival

because if that's not how he was with the steelers, ravens, browns, Oilers, and he was that ruthless cut throat type attitude towards the division rivals then I don't see how he can easily jump over to those teams.

no offense to Brett

don't get me wrong I'll never leave the Bengals. as much as I hate Mike I do understand his reasons, wish he could find another way to get around Brown

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

RIIC
    RIIC
    RIIC

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

WOOOOW REALLY? lmao

Also quit giving he dude a freaking hard time, if it bothers you that much then don't post. Nobody has to live by your little book of football fandom rules. If we all did it would be a world full of snitches and whiners.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I didn't write the rules. I just live by them and rightfully call those out who don't live by them. I wouldn't expect a SteAler fan to understand.

1 person likes this.
  11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Trying to change the discussion to my support of Donovan McNabb is the very essence of derailing.
    As for his "great idea" that's catching the nations attention. I will give you 20 bucks to change your allegiance to Georgia football and double it if you jump on the Falcon's bandwagon.

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

NOBODY WAS CHANGING THE DISCUSSION! Only making a (take a breath) joke at your expense. As for me selling my allegiance on Ebay? The idea has already been taken. Lighten up or (better yet) just go away dude.

1 person likes this.
  13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Wow the first part of your post sounds familiar, almost like I once said the exact same thing?
    Me leave GIF? Nah.....somebody has to stay here to call out fairweather fans and their ebay scams, AND mods and their rampant rule breaking AND point out the hilarious irony of posters that tell others to lighten up in the same breath as telling them to leave the board just because they don't like their opinions. THIS thread is for Brett though not me. If you wanna discuss how ward was or wasn't derailing thead then there is a forum for that. Back to the topic of Brett's GREAT IDEA. As mentioned already in the thread he isn't the 1st to do this. No reason you can't be next if you think it's such a great idea.

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You win.phigles. Congratulations. You are clearly right with every post. I think we should make you a mod. Nay a supermod. The board will obviously be better with you on patrol!! Happy?

Enough of that though. Brett? how goes it? Have you been contacted by any other media outlets? And dude you have to make a video of your Bengals snub and your acceptance speech of your new team!!!!

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Woohoo! Thanks. Took you long enough to notice. No thanks, I don't like the company mods keep but I will patrol anyway.

If your still coming here Brett... I am gonna have to disagree with mush (shocker I know) I don't think posting your likeness on line in video or image linked to this idea of yours is a good idea. I know the Bengals aren't 4chan BUT they are liable to be miffed.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Where's the derailment and where's anyone mentioning your name?

The thread is about a fan selling his allegiance on ebay. We have people here at GIF that give their allegiance away? Where's the derailment? The only derailment in this thread is you bringing up the topic of derailment. :lol:

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

ignore me why don't you

18. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

how does a bid go from 620 to 510?

he had 13 bids now down to 8 bids

I think some people are taking there bids away lol, didn't know you could do that

19. brettkostoff

brettkostoff Rookie

The bid was removed because the Ravens fan that bid it to $610, said he couldn't go through with it or his wife would kill him. I understand, so I retracted his bid. As far as the other arguments, doesn't seem like no matter what I say or type it will be the right answer for some...so I understand everyone has their own opinions. Sorry if you dis-agree.

20. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

ah that explains that lol, very understandable lol

and True we disagree, you'll find that in human nature not everyone will agree with the same thing lol

tis just going to be hard for some to fathom lol for example lets say I have this Steeler fan in my neighbor hood and him and I have had some of the heated football discussions. and all of a sudden years later I do what you did and a steeler fan was the highest bidder, so I get all this steeler stuff now

and all of a sudden this guy would be like wtf lol it would be like the crap I threw towards his team would end up with no grounds because now I would be praising the team lol

that's me though