Bengals WR Chris Henry Hospitalized, In Serious Condition

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by MediaGuy, Dec 16, 2009.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_eek:

1 person likes this.
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

this

3. Granted, he did alot of stupid and dumb things throughout his career but then started to turn it around and became a more positive person. Does that make him a bad person if he genuinely changed? I don't think so.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

hahahaha

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

bigblue - not saying he was a bad person at this point in his life but he wasn't an angel either. he didn't deserve this though.

6. I just have great respect for anyone that is willing to genuinely change.

And no, he didn't deserve this at all. Its very unfortunate this had to happen.

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

RIP Chris.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed, the shame is none of us will see his total turnaround.

9. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

RIP Chris Henry. Regardless of what he did or didn't do in his life, he still deserve to rest in peace.

10. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

RIP Chris Heny :(

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMG I just saw Ochocinco on ESPN talking about Chris Henry and watching him close to losing it made me cry...RIP Chris too young gone way too soon.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

R.I.P. Chris...

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

On behalf of Gridironfans.com we are truly saddened by the death of Chris Henry, our thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family, Bengals team and all the fans of the Bengals and Chris Henry. :praying:

1 person likes this.
  14. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

R.I.P. Chris :icon_sad:

15. Suppressor

Suppressor German Ram

RIP Chris. My condolence to the family.

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I really don't mean to be a jerk or disrespectful or anything of the sort, but this is a story to look back on and remember that it's not good to give in to your anger and not do so if possible. His anger got him in a lot of trouble in the past and if (assuming that happened, correct me if I'm wrong) he jumped into the bed of a moving truck, well, I can only imagine he had some anger to do so and it cost him.

R.I.P. Henry, my thoughts are with his friends and family.

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't think you're being a jerk. there is usually a life lesson in things like this and controlling your anger would be 1 of those life lessons for all of us to heed. hopefully someone will learn something from what happened and maybe it will save a life somewhere at some point.

18. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

RIP Chris Henry - the NFL seems to be a haven for domestic incidents these days and two life have been lost in the last year as a result, dark days.

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

A quote from a 911 call. Here's The Link: cbsnews

Damn...only one real arm to use even and he was doing all that? He totally lost his cool then. His anger cost him his life. That really is a shame...

20. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy