Bernie's Broke.

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by cpgobrowns, Jun 19, 2009.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lol his ex-wifes name was Babette.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

sad sad news
    alot of players never learned to manage their money

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Yeah, a few years back, the rumor was that she tried to have him committed when they divorced because he was just giving crap away rather than split it with her. Don't know how true any of it was.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wonder if he was smart enough to have his business accounts seperate from his personal accounts...doesn't sound like it matters though...sounds like he's hecked all the way around...

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wow this is horrible.

I figured him to be a little smarter with his money.

What are your thoughts mj?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

How in the hell did you know I was going to look at this thread?:icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway, at least he didn't go Hammer and kept his money for at least a little while.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:wink:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

If Bernie set his business up properly, his personal life should be protected from the bankruptcy and the creditors...

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You mean an LLC WARD?

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Amazing to me how these athletes/celebrities can go though cash like they do. It's called a financial adviser look into it!!!!!!!

Don't feel the least bit of sympathy for him. Oh get a damn Prenump!!!!!!

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

first of all he's a brown he knows he should flush it down lol ok my smart butt had to say that

but split it with her? what was she thinking, he makes money it's his choice weather to split it with her or not, but then again it probably would have been the smarter choice knowing how much smarts he has since did play for the browns lol