Big Game Next Week

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherGF, Oct 5, 2008.

1. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Next weeks match up against Tampa Bay will be a big one now that we are alone right now at the top of the division in first with Tampa's loss to Denver today but we can not overlook Tampa, Division games are the most important, we need to win our division to get into the playoffs because there are a lot of tough teams in the NFC this year and our schedule only gets Harder with 2 meetings still with Tampa & New Orleans, 1 more with Atlanta, then we got Denver, the Giants, Green Bay, & Arizona so lets hopefully we can stay healthy cause with the defense we have all those games are win able games GO PANTHERS! 4 - 1 Baby! :cope:

2. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

One other thing for me to add. ACTIVATE DEWAYNE JARRETT NEXT WEEK! jesus the guy did great in the first two games just more fire power to add to our WR's and with Hackett hurt do it already!

3. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

This is a HUGE game for the Bucs this week. Have to win this to stay even with the Panthers at the top. I HATE the Panthers with a passion, but I believe they are the better team this year as long as Delhomme and their running backs stay healthy. The Bucs definitely have a chance but the Panthers' defense is very good this year. Looks like Hurney & Fox made some moves in the offseason that have saved their jobs (at least for this season)....

4. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

If they don't make the playoffs there jobs won't be safe for long, its all about winning the division or making the playoffs if that don't happen Fox will probably be out after this season. Bucs spanked us this past Sunday in Tampa but we still got another meeting with them in Charlotte so we can still even that out 1-1 we just goto look out for New Orleans this weekend

5. ThePhantomTBag

ThePhantomTBag Watch 4 Falling Balls

I think Carolina wins unless Colston/the Shocker and Ellis are ready to go. We need one of the receiving weapons back and we need some run stuffing up the middle.