Bill Polian Says Colts Will Consider Drafting Quarterback

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Nov 14, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bill Polian says the Indianapolis Colts may look for Peyton Manning’s(notes) successor in the next NFL draft. Without discussing specific names, Polian, the Colts’ vice chairman, told radio listeners he had already spoken with Manning about using Indy’s first-round draft pick on a quarterback and that Manning is “fineâ€￾ with that. Speculation, of course, has centered on Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck. At 0-10, the Colts are the league’s last winless team and they have a two-game lead in the chase for the No. 1 overall draft pick. Manning has not played this season after undergoing neck surgery twice since May.

Source: Associated Press

2. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

Ya Think???

3. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Water is wet.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

haha. i think his players are pretty much insisting on it with their play on the field.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If Bill Polian doesn't draft Andrew Luck IF the Colts have the #1 overall pick which it's looking like they will, he's an idiot because their future QB is not currently on that Colts roster. If it pisses off Peyton Manning, so what. Manning will be what, 36 next season? Time to think about the long term future.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Yeah all this sentiment around Peyton needs to stop. The guy, if not done, is almost at that point. The team needs to rebuild fast, and they ain't doing that until they start from the core.

7. so the question is who he gets traded too? My money is on the Skins