Bills Interested In Eagles QB Donovan McNabb?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It might be time for a new starting quarterback for the Eagles, it certainly is time for a new starting quarterback for the Bills. Donovan McNabb would not be Buffalo's QB of the future, but he'd be a huge improvement for the present, even if the Bills select a QB (Sam Bradford or Jimmy Clausen) with the No. 9 pick in this year's college draft, McNabb would be a solid starter for now. McNabb, who turned 33 last Nov. 25, has one season left on a two-year, $24.5 million contract and the Bills shouldn't waste any time finding out, a third-round pick in 2010, a future low-round pick or two, and a decent veteran might be enough to get him and a reasonable price to pay.

Source: Democrat & Chronicle

2. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

They can have him

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Keep T.O and bring in McNabb lol

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[​IMG]

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

thats would be to funny if the kept TO and somehow got Mcnabb

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea they could go heck themeselves with that kind of offer

7. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Mcnabb is not the Future of the Eagles, Mcnabb has had a great career with the Eagles... Mcnabb is 33 years old get a good trade or two for him and help rebuild the Eagles for the Future. Kolb and Vick to compete for the starting QB. job next season.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

A McBaby/Owens reunion would be epic lol.

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i want atleast a 1st round pick.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

For a 33 y/o with a reputation of chocking in a big game and who blames everyong else? Good luck with that.

11. eaglesrule4ever

dude were talking about the bills, we will probably get 2 first round picks

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Na the Bills trade away their best players and fail to replace them, not trading for a vomiter.

13. eaglesrule4ever

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You see the crap that's coming out of college this year???

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude, McNabb is more than likely done in three years or so, the Bills are more tan 3 years away from being respectable, unless they drastically alter their scouting department.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You don't think a quality QB with his credentials would significantly help the team move forward in the right direction?

With how desperate teams are for QBs, I see it happening. I personally think he is valued as a late 2nd rounder, but teams get stupid and desperate come the offseason.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

A quality QB is a step forward, but McNabb won't do much in the way of how the Bills bring in other talent.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yeah, I was talking in general really... not just about the Bills.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doubt it...

So we're going to have an off-season full of McNabb to this team, McNabb to that team rumors...great...when's the McNabb for Cutler talk start?

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yikes. I'd rather have McNabb.

But remember, the old rumor was McNabb for Briggs! I'd still be down for that crap!