Bills Sign QB Brian Brohm Off Of Packers Practice Squad

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported late Wednesday that the Buffalo Bills signed quarterback Brian Brohm away from the practice squad of the Green Bay Packers, adding another QB to the crisis they are undergoing in the 2009 season. Brohm, a former second-round pick of the Packers in 2008 not only gains an opportunity to start at QB for the Bills (the Packers have their long-term answer in Aaron Rodgers), but is also reunited with Eric Wood, his center from when he was the starting quarterback at the University of Louisville.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

2. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Looking worse and worse for Trent Edwards by the day

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

That'll fix everything...

4. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Yea the team as a whole i feel is ready to compete, they need a QB that can at least make the proper reads and get the ball out

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

enjoy.....

6. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

You know, Brohm couldn't be any worse than Edwards or Fitzpatrick. The Bills probably got him cheap, who knows, he might actually be worth that 2nd round pick someday.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He has a great work ethic, that's pretty much all positives you can say about him.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

He was a 2nd round pick 1 year ago and now he's a bum? I don't get it. Don't really know his history with the Pack. How did he fall out of favor so quick?

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He lost the backup job vs the 7th round pick Flynn bc he never picked up the O

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he soft, he bruises like a peach. i never bought into him as a pro prospect

11. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Well, keep looking.