Billups And McDyess For Iverson

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Mike, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

NBA sources said the Nuggets have inquired about obtaining Denver native Chauncey Billups from the Pistons for Allen Iverson. Because of Iverson's lucrative contract ($20.8 million) it would take more than Billups ($11 million), though.

SOURCE: Boston Globe

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i don't think that would be a good move for the pistons but a great move for teh nuggets

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Send AI back to philly :icon_eek:

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

AI should have never left Philly

just sayin!

5. nastynate184

now that they have brand i don't even want to think about how good they could be with ai back

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

AI, Young, Iggy, Brand and Dalembart would be beast freaking nasty

7. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

WORD !

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

we're going to get basket all excited about something that will never happen :D

9. nastynate184

lol yea we are because they would probably have to give the nuggets one or two of those players to get him back if they even wanted him back

10. ball in the baskett

We would never get iverson back we have moved on.

11. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Deal is done. Iverson for Billups and McDyess.

12. ball in the baskett

Link?

If its true i really hope iverson wins a championship this year i will be so happy.

13. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

The Detroit Pistons have reached a tentative agreement to trade Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess to the Denver Nuggets for Allen Iverson. Neither player was at this morning's shoot-around. Team officials said that more information would be forthcoming later today.

Source: MLive

14. ball in the baskett

Sweet this is awesome hopefully AI could finally win the championship he deserves.

15. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

its a done deal

its a great move really we wernt going to win the title with this team as it was

dyess and Billups were on there way down they were slowly being replaced by stuckey and J max

what this deal really is a $$$ dump we will have 20 mil more without billups and dyess and it will get us lots of cap room for the big FA year when all of the all-stars come onto the market

16. ball in the baskett

Now you better win AI a title as long as they dont play the sixers of coarse lol.

17. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

i wouldnt count on it plus hes only going to be here for the rest of the year

--im also hearing there may be a 2nd round pick or cash going to the pistons

lol there is another rumor out there that the nuggets will terminate dyess's contract and he will go and sign back with the pistons and we will also be sending cheikh samb to the nuggets

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

except we more than likely wouldn't have been able to draft young and never would've gotten brand. plus nobody would get the ball if AI was still here. best move made by the sixers was getting rid of AI.

sorry - sammy, brand, iggy, young & miller are better. much better.

19. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

AI in Detroit... :icon_cry: I'd love to see him in Philly again...

But I somehow like the deal. Denver is crap...

(I have to update my 2k9 rosters^^)

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

why would guys want to see AI here again ? he would ruin this team.