Blackout A Possibility For Browns, Ravens MNF Game

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Sweets, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Browns have a "a few thousand tickets'' remaining for next Monday night's game against the Ravens on ESPN, and the possibility of a blackout remains, according to Browns spokesman Neal Gulkis. The deadline to sell the remaining tickets is Friday at 8:30 p.m. Gulkis said it's premature to say whether or not the Browns would purchase the remaining tickets.

Source: The Plain Dealer

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

isn't this the game where they're going to have the 'protest' and walk into the stadium late? that would be cool if it was sold out and all 70,000 people waited to walk in until the 2nd quarter or something .............. I know it will never happen but it would be cool.

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

a blackout on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL? wow, shows how really bad of a game this will be

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Looks like reruns of the Drew Carey Show...

5. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Ouch. It would suck to have your team on MNF, and then have it blacked out. Hopefully they'll get the seats sold.

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Don't blame me... :cowboy1:

7. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

412 sets on ebay right now too. I have a feeling someone will step up and buy them for the MNF game, but the season ends with Oakland and Jacksonville going to Cleveland. No chance of those two being on TV in the Cleveland area.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqL84kqu3I]YouTube - Drew Carey Show - Drew's in a Coma (Part 1)[/ame]

Start watching @ 8:51.

10. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

I want to see normally pigmented feces on TV.