Brad Childress Says It's Dallas' "Job To Stop Us From Scoring Points"

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by ravenfan52, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

The Vikings' win was so convincing that were some raw emotions near the end of the game when Favre threw his fourth touchdown with 1:55 left. Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking chased after Favre, upset about the Vikings tacking on another touchdown with the victory already in hand. "I just think there wasn't much class involved in that decision," Brooking said. Favre disagreed that the Vikings were running up the score, saying, "Anybody that knows me knows I'm not about that." Childress also said there wasn't any attempt to embarrass Dallas. "As Lou Holtz used to say, 'It's our job to score points and it's their job to stop us from scoring points,'" Childress said.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

True story.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Childress didn't need to say it, I already did.

:icon_cool:

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Viqueens a totally classless orginazation....i hope we see these guys again next yea.

5. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

3 people like this.
  6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

we do. we play them in the regular season.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

8. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

really?...c'mon man this is pro football not pop warner...how many actual game speed snaps does a team get...the way i see it this was full speed practice and preparation for a saints team who will probably score a ton of points and minnesota will have to be able to keep up...when making millions players can deal with a little bruised ego

1 person likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Football Gods don't like this crap. Just luck at what happened to the '07 Patriots after running up scores the whole season. Breesus, being the chosen one that he is, will tear that defense apart and take no prisioners.

Yes. I believe in this kind of stuff :icon_twisted:

1 person likes this.
  10. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

good cuz paybacks a snitch....

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It will be no fun if Favre retires......

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I almost believed that for a second :lol:

12. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Right on!

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Funny that two Patriot fans agree on that :icon_cheesygrin:

14. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Yeah, and Favre is the only reason you still have a job ya bald headed butt clown.

15. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Brad Childress looks just like Bozo The Clown if you think about it.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What's your coach done with his gunslinger?

17. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I was incredibly pissed in the moment.. now I'm not quite so angry about it. I still think it was the wrong choice. That being said, it was the defense's job to stop it, and and the defense didn't do it. We should all be mad at them first, and the Vikings second.

1 person likes this.
  18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Rep dude.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i agree with coach childress ...........

20. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I already replied to this here, http://gridironfans.com/forums/late...boys-upset-over-vikings-running-up-score.html, so I won't repeat myself. How long have you been a Cowboys fan Sith? Seems your the only one that's really snitching about it. I can understand being upset, but calling the the Vikings classless is just stupid. If your defense would have done their job, and Romo didn't turn the ball over 3 times, this wouldn't even be an issue.