Bradley Wins The Decision Over Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Crowned, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Nothing new...

This has been the case for forever.

2. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

True, I guess I should have said still.

3. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Eh at least he gets a rematch with Manny (doubt that would have happened if Manny won) so he'll make some good money from that and who knows maybe he'll get a legit win.

Then there's the possibility of a fight against Mayweather (imo win or lose) because Mayweather will just use it as another opportunity to duck Manny and to claim he's the best. I mean why should Mayweather fight Manny when he can fight the guy who beat Manny or whatever BS they'll come up with.

As far as the decision goes, you know it's an awful decision when the guy who won thought he had to look at the tape to see if he actually did win.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  4. smeags

smeags militant geek

sure it would've happened if manny won, there's nobody else to fight.

i have tried to stick with this sport but i dont know how i can watchit anymore. totally disgusted by this.

where's the congressmen that cry about the injustices in sport leagues during election years ? this time it's actually needed.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Been a boxing fan/participant my whole life. I'm getting sick of this crap. Vegas is allowed to run this sport and no one with any power outside of Vegas gives a crap.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RIP Boxing.

7. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

this imo was the final nail in the coffin for boxing. its sad his own manager had him losing

8. bossco

bossco Rookie

Boxing is dead. Long live ufc.

49ers n Lakers for life