Brandon Marshall Leaves Camp With Packed Boxes?

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by 86WARD, Jun 13, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wearing a dark T-shirt and dark athletic shorts, Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall walked into Dove Valley headquarters Friday afternoon for a private meeting with team owner Pat Bowlen. Marshall walked out a little more than an hour later carrying packed boxes to his car before driving away from the players' parking lot without comment, leaving behind this dark possibility: Has he caught his last pass for the Broncos? Anything must be considered possible in an offseason in which the Broncos have already said goodbye to star quarterback Jay Cutler.

Source: Denver Post

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

that team is just crazy

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Interesting wonder whats going on. If he gets traded that would be nuts.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, nothing would surprise me with them right now. however, if he doesn't want to be there with the new regime, then they should let him walk.

5. ball in the baskett

I wonder what they would get in return.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Very interesting.

The Broncos are disintegrating...

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

bib, i would think someone would still give a lot in return for marshall even with his off the field issues. maybe a 2nd and a 5th?

send him to chicago to reunite with cutler!

8. ball in the baskett

lol that would be to funny.

9. ball in the baskett

The only good thing about the broncos disintegrating is dawkins most successful years would still be in philly.:icon_cool:

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I wouldn't mind seeing Jerry Angelo trade for Marshall and reunite him with Cutler. Then again, I assume the Broncos would want atleast one first round pick in the deal?

11. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

What about Marshall for Boldin?...Could work out for everyone involved...both teams and both players

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The smooth offseason for the Broncos continues.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be huge for the Bears...I think they have a great shot at winning the NFC North...if they got Marshall, imo, that would put them over the top. Of course, they have to play the games...

14. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

do the Bears have all of their draft picks next year, did the give up their 1 for Cutler?

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. I think the Bears sent Denver two firsts and a third maybe?

16. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I think Denver would be looking for a 1+ or something equivalent...does anyone else think Boldin for Marshall would be intriguing?

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't...I think the Cardinals eventually get their head out of their ass, re-work a couple contracts and get a Boldin deal done. I think they are only $1.5M under the cap right now, so they're going to have to start restructuring soon...

18. ball in the baskett

I doubt the broncos would want a player they would have to give a big pay day to.

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Interesting, Belichek Jr and Bowlen are bound and determined to dismantle that team and start over. I would think it would take a combination of picks in a trade including at least 1 1st rounder.

20. BlackNGolSoul

BlackNGolSoul Starter

its probably because of his off field troubles but they shouldn't let him go over it