Brett Favre Cracks Door Open For Lambeau Field Return

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by SRW, Sep 21, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Friday already has given us news on the end of one grudge between Marcus Allen and the Oakland Raiders. How about Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers?

In a podcast interview with ESPN's Mike Tirico, Favre reminisced about his time in Green Bay and cracked the door open for a reunion with the team he represented so well from 1992 to 2007.

"You look at Lambeau Field and where that place has gone and how it's evolved, I can't help but feel a sense of being a part of that," Favre said, via ESPN Milwaukee. "And so, even though it's a shame the way things went down between I and the Packers, as time goes by, you just kind of, it's kind of like a grudge, you just kind of get over it."

Tirico asked Favre if he believes he'll eventually return to Lambeau to have his No. 4 retired by the Packers.

"I know that day (will come)," Favre said. "How that will unfold, I have no idea when that will happen. I don't think their side is thinking about it. They're trying to figure out how to get back to the Super Bowl, and really I've got my plate full. I think that's good for both sides, not that we don't need to shake hands and move on. I think in some ways that has happened, but you know, I do see the day, it's going to happen. When? I have no idea."

Source: NFL.com

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brett Favre!!!

Sent from my LG-970h using Tapatalk 2

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

every time you think Farve is finally out of the media, he send out a cry for attention

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Or maybe the media goes running back to him.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont think its cry for attention at all all hes saying is that he and the packers need to squash there beef not a big deal.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

This

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

More Favre News Please!

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

With Rodgers all over the news who "didn't" think Favre would up show?

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Favre news >>>>>> Tebow news

Sent from my LG-970h using Tapatalk 2

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

who is this Farve fellow thou speaketh about?