Broncos QB Tim Tebow Could Holdout Of Training Camp?

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Jul 23, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

this is what would make it SOOOOOO funny

2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

and the donks HC should have never became a HC.

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...it cracks me up when people say this guy will be great, or a bust or they should have been drafted here...or shouldn't have....when nobody has any idea until players and teams actually play on the field...seems like we have lots of GM's nice enough to take time out of their day to post here on GIF....thanks!!

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

isnt that the point of following stuff like this? i mean that why we have websites like this, to discuss it. i think hes an inferior pro prospect as a QB id rather have troy smith taking snaps than tebow and the thought of tebow holding out when hes supposed to be this great team guy, a guy that said he would play for free, a humble christian, and someone who had no business going in the first 3 rounds.....that just cracks me up

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I agree with that K Train, I get slightly annoyed when people act as if it is fact that this guy is going to be a bust, and others will be great and so on. Opinion is one thing but nothing is fact until a player does or doesn't make plays on the field. Tebow may be a bust, or he may be serviceable, or he may be great...nobody knows at this point.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

God does.:icon_cheesygrin:

But seriously I will believe that Tebow will holdout when he misses a day.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Tebow should have went to Buffalo with Gailey

NFL's are beginning to be as poorly run as NBA teams, where 27 teams in the league have no clue how to make transactions, or acquire players that fit a system (See Minnesota's great PG draft of 2009, also Johnny Flynn as a Triangle PG)