Browns, Mail My Week 3 Refund Whenever You're Ready

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by cpgobrowns, Nov 24, 2009.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

From London. Last week in the Premier League, Tottenham kicked the living crap out Wigan. Jermain Defoe had a hat trick in 7 minutes and added 2 more goals later. The final score was 9-1. So what do Wigan players do after they get embarrassed?

From the article:

After suffering such acute embarrassment, Wigan's players will now personally refund the admission price paid by every Latics supporter who attended the game in North London.

"We feel that as a group of players we badly let down our supporters yesterday (Sunday), and this is a gesture we have to make and pay them back for their tremendous loyalty," Melchiot told the club's official website.

"There's not a lot else to say, just that as a group of professionals we were embarrassed by the way we performed. We feel it was below our standard and this is something we feel we owe to the fans.

Wigan players to refund fans after Spurs slaughter - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

I'm just saying, I was a Browns fan, who was at week 3 in Baltimore, so whenever you are ready DA or Braylon or Jamal, just mail a check for the 4 tickets I bought.

2. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I think the Steelers should pay me back for the last game.