Browns RB Trent Richardson Traded To Indianapolis Colts For 2014 First Round Pick

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by andy82, Sep 18, 2013.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The Cleveland Browns have traded former first-round pick Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts for a first-round pick, according to a league source.

Cleveland selected Richardson with the third overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft out of Alabama.

Richardson rushed for 950 yards and a Browns rookie record-tying nine touchdowns last season.

After carrying the ball 13 times for 47 yards in a season-opening loss to Miami in which he didn't receive a carry in the fourth quarter, Richardson said he wanted to a bigger role with the Browns. He made similar remarks during his rookie season while he played much of the campaign with broken ribs.

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hot damn!

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Stupid on the Browns part. that is why they can't compete most every year.they should have gotten more than next year's 1 from the colts cause it will probably be around pick 26.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Let's see how quickly he can soak up ye olde playbook and blocking assignments:coffee:

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wait, what the heck? Is this serious?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Theres only one explanation...

[​IMG]

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Clowning for Clowney?
    Turding for Teddy?

8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I wonder who's next... its going to be Walmart black friday style

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Browns are going to sign Willis Mcgahee if he passes his physical

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dafuq?!?

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

who lets the browns stay around and troll the NFL

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

clowney has been a joke so far this year.if the colts make the playoffs,their 1st round pick in 2014 is gonna be up near the 26th pick isn't it? I would bet they are gonna try and get their next franchise qb,but who they hell is that in next year's draft?

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Has anybody in the Browns organization tried to explain this one?

Nevermind:
    Browns acquire first-round pick for Richardson

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If they are dumb enough to take manziel in the 1st round as a starting qb,maybe they should ask Denver how taking tebow worked out for them.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dude, it's the Browns. They never take the right QB.

17. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

If anything I'm happy for Richardson he deserved better then the Browns anyway. And the Browns would have sucked anyway and most likely gotten the first pick. But let their front office play cute. In a few years they can add that to their resumes when they are looking for work.

18. bossco

bossco Rookie

The kid from ucla brett hundley looks like he would be great nfl qb.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Trading for an oft injured RB that can't run despite having a top 5 center and the best LT in football, good move.

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes not really oft injured

and the center and LT are surrounded by a bunch of below average, but young players

Also, you can put 8 or 9 in the box and still cover bess and little comfortably while they run around slowly and drop passes lol

Hes gonna explode in indy