Browns Starting QB Spot Still Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by mike oxlong, May 27, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Eric Mangini made it a point last week to say that Brady Quinn was slightly ahead of Derek Anderson in the quarterback competition. However, Mangini made it a point to clarify the situation prior to practice on Wednesday. “Quinn was just the starting rep the starting day,” he said. “(Quinn and Anderson) both had exactly the same amount of reps. They have had the exact amount of reps in every practice.” Mangini said that it was Quinn’s turn again on Wednesday to take the first rep.

Source: Scout.com

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wonder when Brady is finally gonna start.

:ponder:

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Hopefully this year, I'm a Brady Quinn Fan

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Insert obligatory DA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn post from me here

5. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

Well as you all can see I am a ND fan so yes my opinion is biased, but still, if Quinn does not get the starting QB position to open the season then someone in Cleveland needs to be smacked. Until he gets in there and plays some downs he has no trade value. And if the Browns arent starting him why keep him and his contract. I mean for Freaking Christ sake give the kid a chance. If he bombs they are in same situation they are in now with a backup with no trade value. If he succeeds then they have their QB of the future. In other words START QUINN

6. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

Brett Ratliff!!!!!

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Brady!!!

8. bergybones

I know I am right when Hermhater agrees with me lol

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:shock:

I'm just waiting to see if he's a bust or not dude.

Don't listen to me...

10. bergybones

Well what do you think he will be. A success or a bust. Whichever you say I will put my money on the other

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:lolsign: