Browns To Interview Kyle Shanahan For Offensive Coordinator Position

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by DaBears22, Jan 28, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Kyle Shanahan already has missed out on offensive coordinator opportunities with the Baltimore Ravens and Miami Dolphins. Now he hopes to catch on with the Cleveland Browns for their OC position in 2014.

Cleveland will meet with Shanahan on Wednesday and Oakland Raiders quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo on Thursday to discuss the opening under new coach Mike Pettine, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, per a source informed of the Browns' plans.

Shanahan spent the past four seasons as the Washington Redskins' coordinator under his father, Mike Shanahan. Kyle was the Houston Texans' OC the two seasons prior.

DeFilippo has no previous NFL coordinator experience on his resume.

Source: NFL.com

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Hope he gets the job and craps the bed!

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Jajajajajajajaja

Seriously

Lolololololol

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the guy was an awful play caller in texas and in dc.he was around 30% decent and 70% awful calling plays in dc,and the only year he was 50/50 was during the 2012 season.he was just a spoiled brat that his daddy never punished growing up and as a play called.if i was a skins player,i would have late hit somebody on the sideline and try my best to knock him into kyle so maybe we could get a decent play caller to take his place.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I hope he gets that job...

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Bunch of bitter Skins fans up in here lol

I don't love it, but there aren't a lot of good options out there. If he sucks, at least we know this group has the balls to fire him and not kittyfoot around on it.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

delete

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

delete