Browns WR Braylon Edwards Accused Of Assault

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Sweets, Oct 5, 2009.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Think the perception is not always accurate comment was for me. But, this thread isn't about Moss.
    For Braylon, I couldn't agree more. It's sad. I have a Braylon Edwards jersey. I bought it 2 years ago when he gave 1 million dollars to help send 100 8th graders to college if they do the right things and stay in school.
    But, he's obviously not happy in Cleveland, and it's obviously affecting his play. I doubt its a coincidence that it happened on a day when Massaquoi gets 148 yards receiving. The whole thing reeks of insecurity. This will either be a wake up call, or a ticket out of town.

2. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

So, back to the topic at hand:

Pathetic. Don't put yourself in those situations because bad things WILL happen.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Going to a bar after a frustrating loss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just plain stupid. Haven't they all seen enough examples???

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

dumb butt don't heck with the kings crew cleveland is his city i hope he has you beat the heck down you scUM douche bag

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

is that a line from how I meet your mother?

8. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

He dropped it plenty of times in san fran. i recall a game against the bears when the bears came from behind to tie the game only for owens to have pass bounce of him into mike browns hands and return it for a game winning touchdown in ot. The playoff game vs the pack when he made that miraculous catch in the end zone to win it he had like 3-4 balls drop before that.

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:word:

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

doesn't the time in that quote seem to get later and later as the decades go by? when i was a kid the saying was, "nothing good ever happens after dark." then it moved to "nothing good ever happens after midnight." and now it's 2 a.m.

Pretty soon, it will be 'nothing good ever happens after 6 a.m.', which is kind of true because that's when most people are starting to wake up and have to go to work ..........

1 person likes this.