Bruce Allen Confident Redskins Didn’t Mortgage Future For No.2 Pick

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Let me put this too you plain and simple. Bruce Allen Screwed the Skins.

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

The decision to make the trade aside, my original point is that he's just wrong to say they didn't mortgage their future, that's exactly what they did, for better or worse. Even if they win a handful of Super Bowls, that's still what's happening. And to follow up that statement with the metaphor of buying a home is downright goobered. I guess the dude doesn't know what a mortgage is because he's stupid or oblivious to how real people acquire homes.

3. Dragonite

I agree, I still can't wrap my head around this trade.

4. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

washington paid a HUGE price, and im glad, we wont be seeing them in the playoffs anytime soon... LOL

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Your last 3 first round QBs turned out pretty crapty. If not as bad, pretty damn close

Sent by HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Browns last playoff birth is more recent, and the last time the Skins were relevent, the Browns were relevent

Sent by HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can't believe that a debate as entertaining as the relevancy of the browns/redskins is even going on but I need to say that this isn't the proper thread for it. Start a new one for that...

8. Dragonite

Didn't the skins get in back in 2006 when Sean Taylor died? Cause the Browns last appearence was 2002 so this statement is false.

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

imo they made the right move. You cant really overpay for a legit franchise QB and they arent getting a crap head here, RG3 is the real deal athletically but hes also i guy you can bet the bank on to do whatever it takes to live up to his potential. Could he flop? yes of course, but it wont be for a lack of effort on his part or because hes slangin purple drank.