Bush, Leinart Miss Out on Pink Taco

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by The CO2, Sep 29, 2007.

1. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

The Arizona Cardinals apparently say no to Pink Taco, thats who. The Pink Taco company, an upstart Mexican restaurant chain, offered to pay the Cards $30 million dollars last year for the naming rights to the teams new stadium. Despite the outrageously generous sum of cash, the Cardinals didnt even consider the proposal. That sucks; the only thing better than having arguably the coolest stadium in sports is having both the coolest stadium and the coolest stadium name. And is there a better quarterback to help fill the Pink Taco every weekend than Matt Leinart? Me thinks not. Bad call, Bidwell.

It also looks like the New Orleans Saints are also going to turn down a Pink Taco bid. Damn. Bush and Pink Taco would have been a great match, too. And is there a better place for a Pink Taco party than The Big Easy? I both digress and understand. I definitely wouldnt want Arrowhead to be called Pink Taco Stadium, but any other stadium would be cool with me.

Source: pacmanjonesin.com

2. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Leinart knows all about the "pink taco" ....see paris hilton.

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Bush needs to learn to cut... and go up in that pink taco.

work that monkey too.

4. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

they should offer it to the Rams. Since they are playing like one right now.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Why would anyone think naming their stadium the Pink Taco would be a cool name...stupid more like it.

6. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

sounds more like a strip club

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That would be the coolest stadium name ever.

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yea it really would what man wouldnt want to be in a pink taco i would

9. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

old news.

stupid name for a restaurant