[Gaming Talk] Call Of Duty: GHOSTS

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by 86WARD, Dec 1, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

So how's everyone feeling about this after a few weeks of it's release?

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

havent got it yet. my nephew says im missing out
    but ive read that the spawning is horrible and the storyline is bad

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

They just did an update...the spawning IMO is a little better. Here's what they updated:

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

The game has gotten a little better for me, but the maps are still crazy with getting shot from behind or from the side.

Another thing I have noticed is that for some reason with this game, my NAT Type floats from Moderate to Open. In every other game I own, it's always Open. This prevents me from joining some parties or inviting people. I did adjust my DMZ setting and now it seems I am Open all the time...

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i havent play much story but it isnt bad. if anything it a bit more harder than usual considering im getting 2 shoted in story. the support ai is bad but they always have been

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im on the fence about getting it.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another good thing is if you buy it for PS3 and you upgrade to a PS4, you pay $10.00 to download it and all your progress will transfer over the the PS4.

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I think I'm done with the game. I reached prestige 1 level 34 I think and it's just not fun. MW2 and COD4 were my favorites. That and I'm seeing a lot more hackers on the ps3. When you see someone have all the perks on, something ain't right. I am leaning towards turning it in for GT6 this Friday.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

All the perks?

10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Yeah when you play search and rescue, whoever has the final kill in a round, you see the final 5 seconds of that kill and onscreen is where you what gun they were using and what perks they have on. When you see every perk on the bottom of the screen, they be hacking.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's some B/S.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wait it's not one of those games where you can continue gaining Perks by getting a kill streak going is it?

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

its real [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUCOU6K5SY"]Playing Against Hackers in COD: Ghosts (All Perks & Killstreaks, Wallhacks, and Aimbot?) - YouTube[/ame]

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's the problem with Infinity Ward and Activision...the hackers get in super quick and they take forever to patch these hacks. If they fix it.

15. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

All I gotta say is that I'm not that impressed. However, I did eventually get it on sale for $40 at Walmart a week before X-mas. :rolleyes:

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've been beasting lately with a gun I never used but somehow I'm good with it.

The LSAT heavy gun.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've been liking it a lot lately. Hardcore Domination has been the way to go...

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I usually 98% of the time play hardcore. I stick with domination and search and rescue.

19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I can't do hardcore dom. I can't handle dying that many times in a game.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I actually die less playing that than anything else...and have a better K/D ratio...